#1 homes32

homes32

Gold Member

• .script developer
  • 1035 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 3 weeks ago

PhoenixPE is a WinPE Rescue/Recovery Environment based on Win10/Win11. It can be booted via USB, CD/DVD, PXE/Network, or hard disk.

• PhoenixPE uses the "next-generation" PEBakery engine resulting in faster build times and advanced features compared to legacy Winbuilder projects.
  • Build from Win10/Win11 sources using either boot.wim or WinRE.wim as a base.
  • Designed from the ground up to be developer/contributor friendly and use clean, well documented code.
  • Easy to understand options and uncluttered user interface.
  • Flexible and fully customizable.

Homepage: GitHub

Latest Release: PhoenixPE 2022-12-25

• Brito and misty like this

#2 homes32

homes32

Gold Member

• .script developer
  • 1035 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Reserved.

#3 homes32

homes32

Gold Member

• .script developer
  • 1035 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 3 weeks ago

It's about time reboot had a boot disk again! :D

• Brito likes this

#4 misty

misty

Gold Member

• Developer
  • 1058 posts
  •  
    United Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

@homes32
Nice looking project/work. The project contains a nice selection of applications. 

I'm currently downloading the recommended Windows 10 2004 (10.0.19041) iso to test. My initial test with Windows 11 22H2 failed to boot to the desktop (en-us_windows_11_consumer_editions_updated_nov_2021_x64_dvd_4222adf1.iso).

I will feed back after downloading the recommended iso and testing. 

:cheers:

misty

• Brito likes this

#5 misty

misty

Gold Member

• Developer
  • 1058 posts
  •  
    United Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

@homes32
Tested PhoenixPE using the recommended Windows 10 2004 source files. The build process was smooth. The resulting PE works well and it's nice to see a fully functioning Windows Explorer shell. Great work - thanks. 

misty

#6 misty

misty

Gold Member

• Developer
  • 1058 posts
  •  
    United Kingdom

Posted 2 weeks ago

I've not had a look at the code in the project scripts, but did note that taking ownership of the registry hives is a time consuming process. I experimented a few years ago with mounting > exporting > unmounting and then loading a blank hive and importing to it the registry settings exported in the previous step as a means of bypassing registry restrictions. The process is documented in more detail in the following webpage -
http://mistyprojects.../SetACL.htm#alt

#7 vigipirate

vigipirate

• Members
  • 99 posts
  •  
    France

Posted 2 weeks ago

Hello Mr. Homes32 can create a script for screening screen image troip large do not see all the window no adjustment by default as in windows must I install pilot graphics card on winxpe there is setmaxresolution Thank you in advance for your work

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users