6 replies to this topic

#1 ericlanser

ericlanser
  • Banned
  • 3 posts
  •  
    Germany

Posted 26 April 2019 - 08:11 AM

My computer has been having an issue where after the computer goes to sleep no videos will play. I have tried videos on youtube, twitch, and facebook. It also happens on both chrome and firefox equally. The only fix I have found is to restart my computer and then everything works like it should. However if the computer goes to sleep it happens again. I can still browse the internet and do everything else except load videos. I am actually typing this now as my computer is in its "stuck" state... I am on Windows 10 and updated my GPU drivers to the newest ones. Any advice on how to fix it?

#2 alacran

alacran

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 2710 posts
  •  
    Mexico

Posted 26 April 2019 - 02:45 PM

It seems to me as an OS issue, remember they are making 10 without any internal testers, so there is basically no Quality Control/Quality Assurance during this OS development and it is plaged of problems/bugs in each version and update of it.

alacran

#3 ericlanser

ericlanser
  • Banned
  • 3 posts
  •  
    Germany

Posted 26 April 2019 - 04:39 PM

My computer has been having an issue where after the computer goes to sleep no videos will play. I have tried videos on youtube, twitch, and facebook. It also happens on both chrome and firefox equally. The only fix I have found is to restart my computer and then everything works like it should. However if the computer goes to sleep it happens again. I can still browse the internet and do everything else except load videos. I am actually typing this now as my computer is in its "stuck" state... I am on Windows 10 and updated my GPU drivers to the newest ones. Any advice on how to fix it? Speed Test Scrabble Word Finder Solitaire

Any Update????

#4 blackbalfur

blackbalfur

• Members
  • 82 posts
  •  
    Netherlands

Posted 26 April 2019 - 07:01 PM

Mabe when you play those games you are advertising it will solve your problem.

#5 Wonko the Sane

Wonko the Sane

The Finder

• Advanced user
  • 16066 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 27 April 2019 - 10:00 AM

Come on guys :) , this is a SPAMmer :ranting2: .

The plot:

1) post a seemingly legitimate question (often copied/pasted from Reddit or some other forum)

2) wait for a reply by some good willing member

3) reply quoting the original post with some generic text (llke "Problem was solved" or "Any update?" BUT adding inside the quote a few links to crappy sites.

:duff:

Wonko

#6 erwan.l

erwan.l

Platinum Member

• Developer
  • 3041 posts
  •  
    France

Posted 27 April 2019 - 10:46 AM

spammer banned

#7 Guest_AnonVendetta_*

Guest_AnonVendetta_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2019 - 02:29 PM

Regardless of whether OP was spamming or not, I can say with certainty that Windows 10 doesn't have a video playback issue, at least not on my machines. I hibernate/sleep them all the time, upon resume videos always continue where they left off, regardless of whether they are from a locally saved source or the Internet (VLC, YouTube, Twitch, etc). Same thing for audio. My video/audio drivers are always up to date, 10 Ent LTSB N 1607.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users