#1 blackbalfur

blackbalfur

• Members
  • 82 posts
  •  
    Netherlands

Posted 11 April 2018 - 02:07 PM

Ok lets go oldskool.

I created this PE so that people can install windows 7 Embedded standard SP1 x86 -x64 like a normall os using the winntsetup tool.

You can still choose to install it to a .vhd file if you want just sellect that in the winntsetup tool.

If you like to install it to a .vhd use it like in this random video:

Only difference is that "select the location of your bootdrive is not a flashdisk but your internal HD"

If you want it to install it like a normal os just choose your internal HD in both options:

"Select the location of your bootdrive"

"Select the location of the installation drive"

I used a Windows 7 PE to create this edition.

So you can burn this to a dvd like you normal do or write it to a flashdisk with rufus:

Download:

If you are going to write it to a flashdisk be patient it allmost took 6 minutes on my 16 gb pc.

Let it boot from dvd or flashdisk you will see a screen that says:

Please Select

F1 -------->  Win7 installation
F2 -------->  Win7  PE

Do nothing it will boot into the PE in a few seconds.

Most times on first try it will not see my keyboard or mice.

Then i just force it to shutdown with the poweroff button on my comp and let it restart.

Second try allways works.

It can take a few seconds to see the keyboard and mice but not minutes.

On the desktop select the "ppApps shortcuts" icon and all shortcuts will be shown.

When in the PE it speak for itself, after you write down the serial!!! you run winntsetup tool and select x86 or x64 and do your stuff.

In the PE there is a folder called "Extra" it is on the root of your PE you will find some tools like Ghost and AOMEI Partition Assistant Technician Edition 6.6.

AOMEI Partition Assistant Technician Edition 6.6 you can use to mabe do some partition stuff if you like.

In the "Extra" folder is also a folder called: "Only use on Installed windows"

Like it says only use those tools on a installed os.

In there is a really nice portable (Driver Booster Portable) to get the latest drivers for your fresh installed os.

The only thing that you need for this portable to run is an internet connection (so Wlan or Lan must be working)

O yeah allmost forgot download:

Windows 7 Embedded Standard SP1 x86 - x64.iso (1.20 Gb):

Edited by blackbalfur, 11 April 2018 - 02:09 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: windows embedded

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users