Photo

Win8.1PESE PeNetwork Profiles Problem...

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Johnb175

Johnb175

• Members
  • 55 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 13 March 2015 - 02:20 PM

I've been using Win7PESE for some time now.  I just recently switched to Win8.1PESE.  For some reason I cannot get the PeNetwork profiles to work.  I tried two thing on a plain vanilla project with no scripts added or removed from the default.  I launched the editor and selected "Dynamic IP Address" as the default profile.  In the CMDs after startup I entered my drive mapping script %systemroot%\system32\penetwork_after.cmd.  I build the project and booted off the flash an the script never gets executed.  I checked on the flash and the PeNetwork.ini shows it correctly and the Penetwork_after.cmd is in fact in X:\Windows\System32.  If I double click on it, it executes and maps the drive.  Next I tested the Static IP Address profile.  Again, I built the project and booted off the flash.  It did not assign the 192.168.0.200 address that is set in the profile.  It seems like the PeNetwork is not loading.  I tried both PeNetwork 0.58.2 and PeNetwork latest.  I went back and downloaded the Win8PESE project and the profiles work correctly with it as well as with my older Win7PESE project.  Anyone seen this or have any ideas on how to fix it?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users