Transfer of boot-land.net to new server

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Brito

Brito

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 10616 posts
  • Interests:I'm just a quiet simple person with a very quiet simple life living one day at a time..
  •  
    European Union

Posted 07 December 2008 - 01:52 PM

boot-land.net will be transferred during this week to the new server.

This transition is not an easy one as many services depend directly of boot-land.net so I take this opportunity to extend my personal apologies in advance for any inconvenience that the expected downtime may cause over the next days.

The rendez-vous point while boot-land.net is offline will be the winbuilder section at the 911cd.net

http://www.911cd.net...hp?showforum=40

I will also be directly reachable at mail@nunobrito.eu in case of anything urgent is necessary to be solved.

------------

If you have a subdomain at boot-land.net then I recommend to immediately proceed with a full backup of your files to your personal computer. I'll do my best that any files aren't lost while moving to the new server but it's better to play on the safe side.

--------

If you have any doubts, comments or feedback regarding this transfer then you're welcome to write.

:)

#2 TheHive

TheHive

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 4204 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 09:00 AM

Crossing fingers.

#3 Brito

Brito

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 10616 posts
  • Interests:I'm just a quiet simple person with a very quiet simple life living one day at a time..
  •  
    European Union

Posted 09 December 2008 - 11:49 PM

Update on the status of this operation.

The domain transfer has been confirmed so we should expect authorization to move within the next 4 days.

:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users