Download: from wimb GitHub - Win_Reduce_Trusted-50
Download File E = Encrypted PassWord = bootwimb
Manual: VHD_WIMBOOT.pdf - Download: Win10_21H2 x64 ISO and Win11 ISO from Microsoft
Our Mini-10x64 VHD deserves a better way to protect the UsedSize against Windows Update.
Until now the Firewall App Blocker is used for this purpose by using Enable WhiteList On and Allow the Selected Internet Browser only.
The problem is that the Enable Whitelist On Setting gives problem in getting good Internet Connection and also blocks FireFox in getting other pages.
We can solve this problem by Adding Windows Update Blocker to Block Windows Update.
Changes this Update:
- Added Windows Update Blocker - Wub folder in \Add_Folders_Files\Port_Apps folder of Win_reduce
- Shortcut on Desktop to launch Wub_x64.exe added in \Add_to_UserPath\Desktop folder
- Shortcut on Desktop to launch Network - ncpa.cpl - Easy Switch On / Off Network Adapter
- Added TK_Wub_Fix.reg registry to switch off Windows Update added in \Add_Registry folder
- Modified Add_Registry_files.txt in File_List folder by adding entry for TK_Wub_Fix.reg registry
- PS.exe is running now as Admin so that all apps in PStart Menu are Running as Admin
- Added Run_System_Info_x64.exe in \Add_to_UserPath\Desktop folder
Run_System_Info_x64.exe will Find and Run \System_Info\System_Info_x64.exe on Any Drive
For this purpose your System_Info-53 folder must be in Root of Any Drive and must be Renamed as System_Info
TK_Wub_Fix_reg.txt registry to switch off Windows Update (is not sufficient, OS changes these values to let Windows Update Auto Start)
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
On booting Mini-10x64.vhd then Windows Update is switched off by Registry (occurs but not guaranteed)
First time you need to boot Mini-10x64.vhd as FILEDISK and be sure there is No Network Connection possible.
Then you need on Desktop launch Wub_x64.exe to Disable Windows Update and further Protect this Setting.
It is now safe to connect to Network using Enable WhiteList Off setting in Firewall App Blocker.
Boot Mini-10x64.vhd as FILEDISK or from RAMDISK and
Connect to Internet and FireFox pages appear OK without an increase of the Mini-10x64 UsedSize