Rufus 3.11 BETA is now available at its usual location.
This pre-release brings the following changes:
- Add Rock Ridge deep directory support
- Add an option to write small ISOs to an ESP (GPT only)
- Add a cheat mode (Ctrl-SELECT) to extract content from an additional zip archive on top of the ISO
- Add a cheat mode (Alt-G) to disable Virtual Hard Disk listing
- Add a cheat mode (Alt-P) to toggle a GPT ESP to Basic Data (Windows 10 only)
- Fix improper x86 32-bit NTFS driver being used for UEFI:NTFS
- Improve UEFI:NTFS compatibility with older UEFI firmwares
- Remove Ubuntu's splash screen for persistent UEFI drives
- Enable ASLR for the Rufus executable
As usual, if you think you encountered an issue with the BETA, please report it in the official issue tracker.