No replies to this topic

#1 Marques

Marques
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
    Australia

Posted 15 November 2023 - 03:15 AM

hello guys. i need help of community. i have windows 10 installed in vhd. i loaded it from g4d and ntboot.iso. worked everything fine. yesterday i tried install easy2boot and osfmount and after reboot system goes error.

a required device isn't connected or can't be accessed 0xc000000f

after search in internet i pointed there was something wrong with bcd files and it need be repaired. but i didnt have bcd before

please, any help how to fix, as i think (not sure) osfmount broke native vhd driver

#2 TheHive

TheHive

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 4199 posts

Posted 16 November 2023 - 06:20 AM

Try : Simple VHD Manager v1.5 (portable).

https://www.sordum.o...d-manager-v1-5/

Makes it easy to attach ISO (bootable), VHD or VHDX to Windows boot menu and boot from it.

Can create an empty VHD or VHDX file.

Supported operating systems: Windows 11 , Windows 10 , Windows 8.1 ,Windows 8 , Windows 7

NOTE 1 : Simple VHD Manager can only read its own boot menu entries, not all of them
NOTE 2 : If you add a bootable ISO image to the boot menu, be aware that it can only boot from the MBR partition, but not from a GTP partition
NOTE 3 : You cannot add a VHD/VHDX which contained within another VHD/VHDX to the boot menu.

#3 antonino61

antonino61

Gold Member

• Advanced user
  • 1525 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 31 December 2023 - 08:44 AM

btw, what happened to wimb and alacrán? they do not seem to have turned up anymore.

#4 TheHive

TheHive

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 4199 posts

Posted 07 January 2024 - 09:39 AM

Not sure.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users