#1 boogiefreak

boogiefreak
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
    France

Posted 07 December 2012 - 08:24 PM

hi,  first of all i'm a newbie to livecd stuff 

after some search didn't find scripts to add DP lan driver (and if u got some others :graphics or other welcome) 

need some help

i got another request also need scripts to create some folders shortcuts on my desktop

hope i'm not gonna bother you but i've got  an issue with PORTABILTRON script : every portable app is loaded in RAMDISK at  boot even after edit the script  line :

pCBRRAM_3="Run from RAM (boot.wim)",1,3,10,432,149,18,False

and  saving the argument "FALSE"  they still get loaded in RAMDISK

is there a solution for this issue

any help greatly appreciated

thanx

Edited by boogiefreak, 07 December 2012 - 08:32 PM.

#2 sbaeder

sbaeder

Gold Member

• .script developer
  • 1338 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 09 December 2012 - 06:45 PM

First off, welcome to reboot community.

You need to help us if we are to help you.  Are you using a winbuilder project? If so, which one?  Many of the projects (like MultiPE, Win7PE_SE, etc.) use the Winbuilder engine to automate (and provide scripts) to create various "Live" boot environments.  Many of them also include ways to add drivers (using the DP packages).

So, if you can provide more details, maybe we can help you out.

In addition, once you get more familiar with WinBuilder (and check out the docs on writing scripts), you can either modify existing scripts or write your own.  Creating the shortcuts on the desktop is easy using a pre-built project, since they do the hard work, and all you have to do is follow the scripting protocol.

See the docs (on line at http://code.google.c.../wiki/wbwelcome )

:cheers:

Scott

• Brito likes this

#3 boogiefreak

boogiefreak
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
    France

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:20 PM

hi SBAEDER , and thanx for your answer yeah i forgot some details :i'm using the LIVEXP project (very complete and helpful] ; with WINBUILDER 0.80yeah i tried to edit the DP mass storage driver script provided with the projectto modify it for DP LAN Drivers but tell the truth it was chinese to meif u need more details i'll tell u hope this gonna help u to help me!thanx

#4 sbaeder

sbaeder

Gold Member

• .script developer
  • 1338 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 18 December 2012 - 06:39 PM

Sorry for the delay - I was traveling...

I'm not too familiar with the older XP projects like LiveXP, but in general, the scripts usually allow you to just point at the folder that has the driver packs in it.  If you still need help, PM me, and I'll DL the LiveXP and look at that script for you.

:cheers:

Scott

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users