2 replies to this topic

#1 ispy

ispy

Silver Member

• Tutorial Writer
  • 646 posts

Posted 01 November 2018 - 09:03 AM

Hi all, :)

I have been trying to get hold of a copy of CreateurAddOn 1.0.4 pack maker by Vier

http://pandora-box.o...eateurAddon.exe(Link is dead)

(& or the latest Vers, its an addon pack maker for Nlite) I have a already have a copy of Vers 1.9 but it bombs out/crashes on my PC, anyway all the links I have tried are dead, also tried Wayback machine, again no luck. Would someone have a copy of it on their HDD and post it to me via email through Private messages to exchange email etc (N.B. don't put your email in return post if you have it please) .

It's a freeware program so does not fall under the category of warez, I would be very grateful.

Thanks in advance, ;)

Eye

P.S. SOLUTION/UPDATE -These addons have been very kindly donated by "bphlpt" on a RyanVM forum see https://ryanvm.net/f...php?f=6&t=11417for details (You will need to register within RyanVM to access the members forum area).

(As Off 08/11/2018) What is CreateurAddon Maker - It is a program to create addons for Nlite or RyanVM Integrator & you can also integrate *.reg files by converting them into *.inf files & adding silently to your unattended XPCD  I have managed to get hold of a copy of "CreateurAddon" in two different flavours contained within the attached 7zip file namely Createur.7z (1604Kbs). & Version Createur..-..v1.9.9.97 They are both  Addons  whereas Createur..-..v2.0.0.RC6.2. is a switchless addon & is an addon that can be installed on your PC whereas the v1.9.9.97 (I think) needs to be added to an XP Install CD at the time of compilation & integrated with either Nlite or RyanVM integrator.

N.B. Just for future reference & feedback Vers 2.0.0.RC6.2 seems to work on my XP-Home P.C. system, You just double click on the CréateurAddOn200RC62.exe file within SVCPACK folder & it integrates within START > "All Programs" Menu. The Vers 1.9.9.97 crashes when you go to load with the following Error Read Message: C:\Documents&Settings\ANON\ApplicationData\Createur\Temp\Maj.xml with a OK to terminate option. This is because V1.9.9.97 is an un-switchless addon. Hope this will ensure that CreateurAddon maker is not resigned to the Digital graveyard & some users manage to get some use out of these addons.

NJoy!

Eye

Attached File  Createur.7z   1.57MB   270 downloads

#2 Wonko the Sane

Wonko the Sane

The Finder

• Advanced user
  • 16066 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 01 November 2018 - 12:06 PM

Digital archeology? :dubbio:

There should be an updated (2009) link on RyanVm Forum:

http://cpu.reboot.pr...5&start=56#wrap

but it seemingly leads to a registered members only area  (most probably the link is not valid due to the usual issues with board updates and whatnot).

In any case you have some more probabilities asking on RyanVM than here (or on Siginet's - which is also here and unmaintained and populated by Russian spammers).

:duff:

Wonko

#3 ispy

ispy

Silver Member

• Tutorial Writer
  • 646 posts

Posted 01 November 2018 - 12:20 PM

Hi Wonko :D

Many thanks for the reply firstly but been there bought the tea shirt, signed up posted request in RyanVm but to no avail yet! Hence hoping that someone may have a copy buried in the nether regions of there HDD possibly. Even tried Wayback again nadda.

Take Care

eye

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users