5 replies to this topic

#1 RasterBurn

RasterBurn

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  
    India

Posted 27 July 2011 - 04:13 PM

this error comes during copying Network Security Toolkit.

beta 13 works just fine... Network Security Toolkit does not work here as well...

only difference is in beta 14 the entire process is stopped... and in beta 13 NST is skipped and the rest goes on..

i changed the category of all iso files to blank to make them appear on main menu... does it have anything to do with the error ??

ERROR REPORT ( 7/27/2011 9:36:45 PM )
Please submit this error report to developer.
Operating System version :Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1
.NET Framework version :4.0.30319.235
Error Message :
Could not load file or assembly 'PGK.Extensions, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=f93e897f802ddcb7' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
StackTrace :
at A.V.D()
at A.V.D(ImageItemBase , ProcessLog )
at A.FB.D()
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean ignoreSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

Edited by RasterBurn, 27 July 2011 - 04:19 PM.

#2 TheBlast

TheBlast
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
    France

Posted 09 August 2011 - 01:20 PM

Hi all,
first XBoot is a great tool !!!!

I had the same issue yesterday, with a strange .net message :
Could not load file or assembly 'PGK.Extensions, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=f93e897f802ddcb7' or one of its dependencies. Le fichier spécifié est introuvable (means "file not found").

Made an upgrade of .net v4 but same error.

I renamed all my ISO file removing any "strange" caracter, leaving only alphanumerics, - and .
Now it seems to work.

#3 Adu

Adu
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
    Slovenia

Posted 25 August 2011 - 12:34 PM

High guys, I have the same problem, xboot (xbootvs1.0beta14.exe) works with other iso but it can not find the file specified when using my win 7 iso that I created from my installation dvd. The iso works fine and the filename was shortened to win7.iso. Any suggestions?

ERROR REPORT ( 08/25/2011 21:47:53 )
Operating System version :Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7600.0
.NET Framework version :4.0.30319.235
Error Message :
Could not load file or assembly 'PGK.Extensions, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=f93e897f802ddcb7' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
StackTrace :
at A.V.D()
at A.KB.D()
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean ignoreSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)

Edited by Adrian Lehner, 25 August 2011 - 01:00 PM.

#4 codeflux

codeflux
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 26 August 2011 - 04:45 AM

Same here. One of the ISOs - the last ISO - is the 4GB DVD image of Ubuntu 11.04 (ubuntu-11.04-dvd-amd64.iso, 4,343,263,232 bytes). The ISO is written to the USB flash, but the menu entry for it is not - xboot beta 14 errors out with the below error before that.

I then tried using "--- ISO file which support iso-scan/filename kernel parameter" as it was suggested in http://reboot.pro/14943/, 10th post - by adding the ISO manually - with the same result.

Looks like the process fails copying the ISO file at some point, although there is enough space on the flash drive for the file.

Then I tried copying the ISO by hand, and it is indeed larger than what FAT32 supports. I should have figured... Formatting the flash as exFAT causes xboot to give an error (non-FAT system), but then proceeds copying the ISO file to the flash drive. So, here's something to note: the 4GB ubuntu iso file is copied to the flash twice: once in /images/, and once in /images/images/ - you need 8GB for it! :(

ERROR REPORT ( 08/25/2011 19:56:28 )
Operating System version :Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1
.NET Framework version :4.0.30319.237
Error Message :
StackTrace :
at A.V.D()
at A.KB.D()

#5 codeflux

codeflux
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 26 August 2011 - 05:39 AM

I switched to desktop version (~700MB), and it worked fine... I guess I'll live with that.

#6 garack

garack

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  
    Germany

Posted 28 July 2012 - 02:45 PM

same error here, and non of my files is larger then 500 mb...

every time when created msdart7win64

tryed now with grub4dos option istead of linux..didint work: grud4dos didt have permisssions

RROR REPORT ( 07/28/2012 16:40:50 )

Operating System version  :Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1

.NET Framework version	:4.0.30319.269

Error Message			:

Could not load file or assembly 'PGK.Extensions, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=f93e897f802ddcb7' or one of its dependencies. Das System kann die angegebene Datei nicht finden.

StackTrace			   :

at A.V.D()

at A.KB.D()

ERROR REPORT ( 07/28/2012 16:51:32 )

Operating System version  :Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1

.NET Framework version	:4.0.30319.269

Error Message			:

Could not load file or assembly 'PGK.Extensions, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=f93e897f802ddcb7' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

StackTrace			   :

at A.V.D()

at A.KB.D()

Edited by garack, 28 July 2012 - 03:14 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users