#1 Michele13

Michele13

Frequent Member

• Tutorial Writer
  • 167 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 31 July 2012 - 01:46 PM

Sorry I wrote this tutorial in AbiWord and I can't paste it with all the customizations such as bold, images, links so I'm uploading it here. That's a shame....I don't want to install word..it's too huge. I'd rather to use a simple word processor like abiword

Attached File  tutorial ASuite JauntePE.doc   789.97KB   1352 downloads
  • amalux likes this

#2 bee4u

bee4u

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 172 posts
  •  
    United Kingdom

Posted 31 July 2012 - 04:31 PM

Thx for the tool has many good features and free ..:)

#3 amalux

amalux

Platinum Member

• Tutorial Writer
  • 2813 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 31 July 2012 - 11:17 PM

Thanks! I like JauntePE and this is an interesting use of the program. :thumbsup:

#4 Michele13

Michele13

Frequent Member

• Tutorial Writer
  • 167 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 01 August 2012 - 11:45 AM

I took the Idea from this topic: http://www.portablef...opic.php?t=4835 it talks about PStart that is made portable with JauntePE 030 Alpha but unfortunately this version of jauntePe is not adapt to work in Windows Vista/7/2008 so I studied the package and I made one myself. Unfortunately I was not able to make MyUninstaller portable in the way that I want. In PStart JPE My Uninstaller shows only the programs that are installed on the suite and not the programs of the computer. I'd like to obtain the same result. Can anyone explain me how was it done? I tried to contact the owner of JauntePE's project but he did not answer me :(

#5 Michele13

Michele13

Frequent Member

• Tutorial Writer
  • 167 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 02 September 2012 - 09:03 AM

Please this work is still incomplete please help me to finish it! Read the post above and give me a clue please (if you can). No one can help me? :alone:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users