Part of piriform's defraggler license:
3. PRODUCT LICENSE
In consideration of your agreeing to abide by the terms of this License and subject to your compliance with the terms of this License, Piriform grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the Product for the following purposes and in the following manner:
- You may NOT resell, charge for, sub-license, rent, lease, loan or distribute the Product without our prior written consent. We reserve the right to withdraw any such consent (or part thereof) for any reason and without notice and to demand that you immediately cease any activity in respect of which permission is withdrawn.
- You may NOT repackage, translate, adapt, vary, modify, alter, create derivative works based upon, or integrate any other computer programs with, the Product in whole or in part.
I also wrote some scripts for Piriform products.
But I let the user install and do not include in the scripts:
License conditions for this application do not allow distribution.
You have to download it and install it locally.
For your comfortability, a (hopefully working) download URL can be found in install_from_local.xml
It is recommended to run the application once.
- That will eventually update some configuration data.
- Antivir applications perhaps will update to the latest visus definitions.
- Internet applications may store some URLs of the user.
- Maybe you can define the language of the application.
Then edit install_from_local.xml and actualise the "LocalFolder" key with your local path.
**** Do not change the keys "TargetFolder" and "RunFromRAM" in install_from_local.xml! ****