license key keyfinder

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 pscEx

pscEx

Platinum Member

• Team Reboot
  • 12707 posts
  • Interests:What somebody else cannot do.
  •  
    European Union

Posted 25 May 2015 - 03:28 PM

Posted Image

File Name: MagicalJellyBeanKeyFinder
File Submitter: pscEx
File Submitted: 25 May 2015
File Updated: 25 May 2015
File Category: Plugins

The Magical Jelly Bean Keyfinder is a freeware utility that retrieves your Product Key (cd key) used to install windows from your registry. It also has a community-updated configuration file that retrieves product keys for many other applications. Another feature is the ability to retrieve product keys from unbootable Windows installations.

Credits to the author(s) at https://www.magicaljellybean.com/ for developing this useful tool and granting the right to distribute as WinBuilder plugin.

Click here to download this file

#2 Wonko the Sane

Wonko the Sane

The Finder

• Advanced user
  • 16066 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 25 May 2015 - 07:17 PM

With all due respect :) for the good guys that write that tool (which non-basic MS OS/Apps list of apps in the ..cfg file may be VERY useful :thumbsup:), for the "common" MS OS's and apps I would prefer for a minimal PE the less than 80 Kb Nirsoft tool (that can run from within the .zip file and is fully portable ) Produkey:

http://www.nirsoft.n...key_viewer.html

than this (nice) 800 Kb program.

I know that I am extremely old school, but a byte is still a byte.....

In a "perfect" world there would be a "public", and "updated" keyfinder.cfg (unless I am mistaken the one coming with MagicalJellyBeanKeyFinder dates back to 2010 or so) and a very minimal tool (like the mentioned Nirsoft one) capable of parsing that .cfg.

And yes, I know, but a man can dream ....

:duff:

Wonko

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users