Posted Image

File Name: Acronis True Image Home 2011 with Image Mounting
File Submitter: bryanh99
File Submitted: 22 May 2012
File Updated: 30 May 2012
File Category: App scripts

UPDATE : 5/30/2012

MAJOR UPGRADE
- Now supports the mounting of TIB Image files as drives (you MUST open them in read/write mode to work. Once you dismount the drive you can delete the newly created TIB file as the original one is not changed at all)
- Now supports TIB files to be opened in Windows Explorer just like a zip file.
- Now supports the "right click context menu" on TIB files (to mount) and on mounted drives (to unmount).
- Removed all but one RegAddBoot

My next script is for Acronis TrueImage Home 2011. Here are the details:

1) This will install into x86 or x64 (installing the correct version for each)
2) This will work with the program being "In Ram" or "On Disk"
3) The script will download the install files from Acronis
4) No license codes are provided...BUT (and it's a big "but") keep reading
a) You can enter the codes manually on the script interface (These must come from your registry to be in the correct format)
B) You can use the "Registry" buttons to read the License keys from the machine on which you are running WinBuilder
c) You can use the supplied batch file (which can be created by clicking the button on the script interface). This batch file will read the registry and create an "key.ini" file that the script can read to extract the license codes. Then use the "INI" buttons to read the key.ini file.
(For example you can run this in a VM to capture the License codes without installing the software on the machine you use WinBuilder.
d) And this is the "big but", you can select "Get 30 day Trial Key" on the interface and it will pull the keys from the download file....They work with no limitation. (At least so far). The only downside is that this requires an additional download of 160MB from Acronis (although you will need to get this file if you wish to run this on an x64 WinPE platform anyway).

Click here to download this file
  • ludovici likes this

#2 vipex

vipex

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 31 May 2012 - 11:43 AM

Love this script!

Any chance you can do also the Disk Director one? =)

#3 jack magurn

jack magurn
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 31 May 2012 - 11:48 AM

Hi, will this script work on my acronis home 2012 edition?

thanks

#4 strelok-ac

strelok-ac

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
    Cook Islands

Posted 03 June 2012 - 08:34 PM

I cannot run Image mount at Gena(XP) edition, have this one error:
"This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem."

#5 strelok-ac

strelok-ac

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
    Cook Islands

Posted 04 June 2012 - 08:45 PM

timounter cannot work on PEv1(XP-based), always take BSODs 0x00007E, if put if at [BusExtenders.Load] take 0x000050 PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

#6 wayne5de

wayne5de
  • Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
    Germany

Posted 17 May 2013 - 12:50 PM

Hello bryanh99!

I've an problem with your script. It stops with an error:

Run - Processing section: [EXTRACT_ONLY] From file: [%BaseDir%\Projects\Win7PESE\Hilfsprogramme\Acronis True Image 2011 with Mount.script]
with parameters: [%BaseDir%\Temp\Apps\AcronisTrueImage2011],[%BaseDir%\Workbench\Common\Apps\Acronis\TrueImage2011\ATIH2011PP_en-US.exe],[AcronisTrueImagePowerPack.msi]
[// #1=Target Dir #2 = Source Archive #3 = Target Filename]
IF - File does not exist: [%BaseDir%\Temp\Apps\AcronisTrueImage2011\AcronisTrueImagePowerPack.msi] evaluated string: [if,Not,ExistFile,#1\#3,Begin]
SetVar - Sucessfuly changed the value of [%RetVal%] to: [0]
ShellExecute: [HIDE] using: [cmd.exe] with parameters: [/c %BaseDir%\Projects\Tools\Win7PESE\7z.exe e -y -o"%BaseDir%\Temp\Apps\AcronisTrueImage2011" "%BaseDir%\Workbench\Common\Apps\Acronis\TrueImage2011\ATIH2011PP_en-US.exe" "AcronisTrueImagePowerPack.msi"]
IF - [0] is equal to: [0] evaluated string: [if,not,%RetVal%,Equal,0,halt,"(EXTRACT_ONLY) Problem extracing #1\#3 from #2"]
IF - File does not exist: [%BaseDir%\Temp\Apps\AcronisTrueImage2011\AcronisTrueImagePowerPack.msi] evaluated string: [if,not,ExistFile,#1\#3,halt,"(EXTRACT_ONLY) Problem extracing #1\#3 from #2 - File Not Found after Extract"]
(EXTRACT_ONLY) Problem extracing %BaseDir%\Temp\Apps\AcronisTrueImage2011\AcronisTrueImagePowerPack.msi from %BaseDir%\Workbench\Common\Apps\Acronis\TrueImage2011\ATIH2011PP_en-US.exe - File Not Found after Extract
Run - Processed section [EXTRACT_ONLY] in file: [%BaseDir%\Projects\Win7PESE\Hilfsprogramme\Acronis True Image 2011 with Mount.script]
Run - Processed section [GetPowerPackFile] in file: [%BaseDir%\Projects\Win7PESE\Hilfsprogramme\Acronis True Image 2011 with Mount.script]

Could you help?

Regards,

wayne

Edited by wayne5de, 17 May 2013 - 12:52 PM.

• RedRamIH likes this

#7 wayne5de

wayne5de
  • Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
    Germany

Posted 19 May 2013 - 12:24 PM

Ok!

I've made some corrections and modifications (GUI, no automatic download of the installationfiles, ...) and it works now!

Perhaps, somebody find this useful...

AcronisTrueImage2011withMount-wayne.7z

@bryanh99:

I hope, this is no problem!

Regards,

wayne

Edited by wayne5de, 19 May 2013 - 12:29 PM.

#8 natas420

natas420
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 07 June 2013 - 06:42 AM

I tried using both bryanh99's and wayne5de's modified script. The issue I have is not being able to mount .TIB backup images. I get the following error in both winbuilded images made under x86 and x64 versions when I try to click on the Mount or Unmount Image icon:

X:\Program Files\Acronis\TrueImage2011\TrueImageTools.exe

The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application event log or use the command-line sxstrace.exe tool for more detail.

I didn't get any errors during the winbuild->execution process...it said build sucessfull. Boots into WinPE no problem..all the icons are there..I can access True Image Home 2011 to access backups to restore/backup files/verify...within the program of course is not the option to mount (under tools). Anything I'm doing wrong?

Thanks.

#9 wayne5de

wayne5de
  • Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
    Germany

Posted 07 June 2013 - 08:09 AM

Hello natas4201

I must say, that I didn't test the mounting...

And at the moment I'm not at home, so I'll check this next week!

Regards,

wayne

Edited by wayne5de, 07 June 2013 - 08:10 AM.

#10 natas420

natas420
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 07 June 2013 - 05:28 PM

Cool beanz..thank you! I think that script is the only one to address/theoritically mount .TIB images...Havent found any for 2012/13..I hope it works for you/can get it working.

-J

#11 wayne5de

wayne5de
  • Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
    Germany

Posted 14 June 2013 - 11:41 AM

Ok! I've tested it. I can start the Mounting Tool but it's not possible to mount an image.

There's an error: "The drive letter assignment..."

This is no problem for me, because I can open an tib file with a doubleclick and extract files...

Are you able to open a *.tib?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users