Photo
- - - - -

Download Windows 7 Enterprise complete ISO LEGALLY (90-Day Trial)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Michele13

Michele13

Frequent Member

• Tutorial Writer
  • 167 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 29 October 2011 - 05:49 PM

Hello Guys, would you like to make a Win7PE LiveCD but you don't have a Complete (for complete I mean untuched) Windows 7 DVD? Well I can give you the link where you can download it!

Here is the official download page

http://technet.micro...r/cc442495.aspx

you will need a Windows Live ID and you will have to complete a form before you can download the ISO (download is allowed only for IT Managers.

After that you will be redirected to the download page that will open a new browser window that will lunch an ActiveX script (if you are using IE) or a Java Applet (if you are using another browser). this applet is a Download manager that will create an html file on your desktop that allows you to Download again the iso from where the download was interrupted

if you don't want to download the x86 ISO directly without compile the form use this link to my website then.

http://qwerty1998.al...nload/win7.html

It is only that file that redirect to the download page that i've mentioned again so you don't need to be worried.

Hope you will enjoy my help. :)

#2 Wonko the Sane

Wonko the Sane

The Finder

• Advanced user
  • 16066 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 29 October 2011 - 05:58 PM

It is only that file that redirect to the download page that i've mentioned again so you don't need to be worried.

Hope you will enjoy my help. :)

Well, beside the fact that the "legally" is highly questionable (the Author has imposed some limits to allow the download that you attempt to workaround), have you actually tried that link (say from another machine)? :dubbio:

:cheers:
Wonko

#3 Michele13

Michele13

Frequent Member

• Tutorial Writer
  • 167 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 29 October 2011 - 08:36 PM

Well, beside the fact that the "legally" is highly questionable (the Author has imposed some limits to allow the download that you attempt to workaround), have you actually tried that link (say from another machine)? :dubbio:

Wonko

Nope! I only copied a file that was created in my pc and I uploaded it online :P homeware the Windows 7 ISO will be downloadable only until June 30th, 2012

#4 Wonko the Sane

Wonko the Sane

The Finder

• Advanced user
  • 16066 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 30 October 2011 - 11:27 AM

Nope! I only copied a file that was created in my pc and I uploaded it online :P homeware the Windows 7 ISO will be downloadable only until June 30th, 2012

Good :), since it doesn't work "as-is", that's on one hand avoiding any Legal implications :thumbsup:, but on the other it is perfectly UNuseful if someone should actually want to use that link :whistling:.

http://technet.micro...x?ITPID=sprblog

You have 10 days to activate the product. If not activated within 10 days, the system will shut down once every hour until activated. Unsure on how to activate? Visit our FAQ.
The 90-day Trial is the full working version of the Windows 7 Enterprise, the version most of you will be working with in your corporate environment. It will not require a product key (it is embedded with the download).
The 90-day Trial will shut down once every hour when you have reached the end of the 90-day evaluation period.
The 90-day Trial is offered for a limited time and in limited quantity. The download will be available through June 30th, 2012, while supplies last.
After the 90-day Trial expires, if you wish to continue to use Windows 7 Enterprise, please note that you will be required to purchase and perform a clean installation of Windows 7, including drivers and applications. Please keep this in mind; Windows 7 Enterprise is not available through retail channels.

For the record, that file has been online since 2009, and originally was intended to be only available until 31 March 2010:
http://web.archive.o...x?ITPID=sprblog

Protect your PC and data. Be sure to back up your data and please don’t test Windows 7 on your primary home or business PC.
You have 10 days to activate the product. If not activated within 10 days, the system will shut down once every hour until activated. Unsure on how to activate? Visit our FAQ.
The 90-day Trial is the full working version of the Windows 7 Enterprise, the version most of you will be working with in your corporate environment. It will not require a product key (it is embedded with the download).
The 90-day Trial will shut down once every hour when you have reached the end of the 90-day evaluation period.
The 90-day Trial is offered for a limited time and in limited quantity. The download will be available through March 31, 2010, while supplies last.
After the 90-day Trial expires, if you wish to continue to use Windows 7 Enterprise, please note that you will be required to purchase and perform a clean installation of Windows 7, including drivers and applications. Please keep this in mind; Windows 7 Enterprise is not available through retail channels.

Later deadline was "moved" to December 31, 2010, while supplies last.
Then to April 29, 2011, while supplies last.

Evidently "supplies" lasted :w00t:
:rofl:

Wonko

#5 sambul61

sambul61

Gold Member

• Advanced user
  • 1568 posts
  •  
    American Samoa

Posted 30 October 2011 - 06:22 PM

MS moved to a more welcoming user experience & OS discovery model since change in leadership. Coupled with improved OS quality, it resulted in improved corporate image perception and skyrocketed sales. Current policy was spelled out as "not fighting with mad scientists, unless their activity results in notable profit loss". One may think, mailing a Warning Letter doesn't cost much - multiplied by thousands, it does. :)

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users