#126 popoof22

popoof22

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 127 posts
  •  
    Tajikstan

Posted 05 June 2019 - 05:49 PM

How do you mean formula? Like boot off of 8 and then install 7?

Edited by popoof22, 05 June 2019 - 05:49 PM.

#127 popoof22

popoof22

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 127 posts
  •  
    Tajikstan

Posted 05 June 2019 - 06:02 PM

Also i should have stated when i didnt use rst with optane and i returned to windows 10 mini to try again i noticed their was a c drive witch looked like it had all the files of an normal windows os. Mabye it is installing but the issue is an display instead?

Edited by popoof22, 05 June 2019 - 06:02 PM.

#128 bloodhand

bloodhand

• Members
  • 68 posts
  •  
    Romania

Posted 05 June 2019 - 07:32 PM

The issue is with the video driver, for some reason it doesn't work. We can modify the driver to work on 8.1, it is easily to test because we have video in 8.1. When we found the working formula, we can then use the same method to modify driver for 7.

#129 bloodhand

bloodhand

• Members
  • 68 posts
  •  
    Romania

Posted 05 June 2019 - 08:57 PM

Try this driver in windows 8.1, it is not signed, you need to disable secure boot and also disable driver signing verification using F8: https://drive.google...QkpzVsMx11oH-gI

#130 popoof22

popoof22

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 127 posts
  •  
    Tajikstan

Posted 06 June 2019 - 08:00 AM

Try this driver in windows 8.1, it is not signed, you need to disable secure boot and also disable driver signing verification using F8: https://drive.google...QkpzVsMx11oH-gI

I tried using that however thats only the graphics folder, should i install that using the link to the graphics folder from the guide and just replace the graphics folder from the guide?

Because i allays just  keep getting the device didnt install properly/

Edited by popoof22, 06 June 2019 - 08:01 AM.

#131 popoof22

popoof22

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 127 posts
  •  
    Tajikstan

Posted 06 June 2019 - 10:24 AM

Should i maybe install windows8 like how we where installing 7? Because ive tried many different 8.1 uhd 630 drivers and when ever i reboot the os it just says windows cant use them, even in testing mode.

But i dont know if the uhd 630 would appear in device manager after installed/

#132 popoof22

popoof22

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 127 posts
  •  
    Tajikstan

Posted 06 June 2019 - 10:45 AM

Should i maybe install windows8 like how we where installing 7? Because ive tried many different 8.1 uhd 630 drivers and when ever i reboot the os it just says windows cant use them, even in testing mode.

But i dont know if the uhd 630 would appear in device manager after installed/

Trying everything cant get it to work

#133 popoof22

popoof22

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 127 posts
  •  
    Tajikstan

Posted 06 June 2019 - 02:45 PM

Soon as i get them files i can hook this up to the internet

#134 bloodhand

bloodhand

• Members
  • 68 posts
  •  
    Romania

Posted 06 June 2019 - 03:16 PM

Just update the driver in device manager, no setup nothing. I don't understand what you mean windows can't use them. Post screenshot

#135 popoof22

popoof22

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 127 posts
  •  
    Tajikstan

Posted 06 June 2019 - 03:23 PM

Just update the driver in device manager, no setup nothing. I don't understand what you mean windows can't use them. Post screenshot

Should i just try installing them using legacy hardqare, or should i just install just adding the grapthics to the driver link from the guide?

You can update the driver but if you choose search for automatically it just gives you microsoft basic render.

Edited by popoof22, 06 June 2019 - 03:23 PM.

#136 popoof22

popoof22

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 127 posts
  •  
    Tajikstan

Posted 06 June 2019 - 03:28 PM

Capture.pngr.png

#137 popoof22

popoof22

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 127 posts
  •  
    Tajikstan

Posted 06 June 2019 - 05:05 PM

Please let me know because until so i cant get my pc hocked up to the internet

#138 bloodhand

bloodhand

• Members
  • 68 posts
  •  
    Romania

Posted 07 June 2019 - 05:05 AM

Now it's clear, they say the method we use doesn't work on graphic cards with 23 execution units, this includes uhd 630 on your i5-8300h cpu (coffee lake), my i5-8550u (kaby lake r) has 24 execution units, that's why it worked.

On the website I sent you earlier, on the 2nd page is the newer driver and an user posted an inf file he modified. I will put them together for you and send you the driver, if it doesn't work, I'm out of ideas, what I suggest is post there. The link from baidu is dead, maybe that was the good driver, contact that user.

Try this driver first: https://disk.yandex..../bxSvEwtlCuFE9g

Edited by bloodhand, 07 June 2019 - 05:24 AM.

#139 popoof22

popoof22

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 127 posts
  •  
    Tajikstan

Posted 07 June 2019 - 07:10 AM

Now it's clear, they say the method we use doesn't work on graphic cards with 23 execution units, this includes uhd 630 on your i5-8300h cpu (coffee lake), my i5-8550u (kaby lake r) has 24 execution units, that's why it worked.

On the website I sent you earlier, on the 2nd page is the newer driver and an user posted an inf file he modified. I will put them together for you and send you the driver, if it doesn't work, I'm out of ideas, what I suggest is post there. The link from baidu is dead, maybe that was the good driver, contact that user.

Okay lets pray that will work, i might try testing it again to see if it will work with newer isos, cause the orbs dont even load on them.

Also ill try the 8.1 driver and see if it works right away

#140 popoof22

popoof22

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 127 posts
  •  
    Tajikstan

Posted 07 June 2019 - 07:48 AM

Intel hd 620 install and says its working however intel uhd 630 keeps saying it isnt working.

I tried installing internet drivers and it says no drivers are present

I assume that hd 620 is uhd 630 because it has my dev number

Edited by popoof22, 07 June 2019 - 08:02 AM.

#141 popoof22

popoof22

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 127 posts
  •  
    Tajikstan

Posted 07 June 2019 - 08:18 AM

It actually letted me install the gtx 1050 drivers, so lll gusse ill see if i can fetch my old ethernet cable.

This one is acutally is working since now i can hook up my monitor.

Edited by popoof22, 07 June 2019 - 08:39 AM.

#142 bloodhand

bloodhand

• Members
  • 68 posts
  •  
    Romania

Posted 07 June 2019 - 12:58 PM

I don't know how you installed the drivers, why you have 2 intel graphics. You just have to update the microsoft vga driver, choose i will search the driver to install, then have this, then manually look the inf file then choose uhd 630.

#143 popoof22

popoof22

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 127 posts
  •  
    Tajikstan

Posted 07 June 2019 - 03:13 PM

I don't know how you installed the drivers, why you have 2 intel graphics. You just have to update the microsoft vga driver, choose i will search the driver to install, then have this, then manually look the inf file then choose uhd 630.

That never worked.
You could never just normally use the exe and install it since you would always keep getting "you dont have the system requirements and all that"

So i went to device manager and added the inf file and installed it using legacy mode, this doesnt work however, it gives you a uhd 630, but never works and windows gives you erroe 303 or what ever its called. How ever once you do that you can install it normally using the exe, restart and get a working uhd 630. But in device manager it says its hd 620, but i was able to hook my monitor and able to install gtx 1050 driver so it is working. But for some reason i internet driver keeps saying no intel r driver is present so ill just use ethernet until i can get it working.
Games like world of tanks play fine using the gtx 1050

Edited by popoof22, 07 June 2019 - 03:39 PM.

#144 popoof22

popoof22

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 127 posts
  •  
    Tajikstan

Posted 07 June 2019 - 05:53 PM

Ive also got a respond from the other fourms

@Popoof22 - you need matching RST roms in the BIOS, to go along with whatever version drivers/software you're using (not exact match, but at least updated to same series).
What driver version are you using? Link your BIOS and I will update it for you.

So hopefulley i can udpate then we can use the guide as normal using rst with optane.

#145 bloodhand

bloodhand

• Members
  • 68 posts
  •  
    Romania

Posted 07 June 2019 - 05:54 PM

Legacy mode is not good. Use this guide: https://www.lifewire...utorial-2619224. The device you need to select for this is microsoft video or standard vga, remove all video drivers you have in device manager, intel uhd 620, 630, all of them, except NVIDIA you already have installed. Then reboot. Then update driver using my last driver, they say it worked on 8100 CPU.

If you don't get Intel Video working in win7, you will never get image on your screen, even if you install nVIDIA driver. The dedicated video card is used only for accelerating, all the video output is done through intel uhd. Now on your 8.1 this is done through the standard driver, which in win7 is incompatible with UEFI.

#146 bloodhand

bloodhand

• Members
  • 68 posts
  •  
    Romania

Posted 07 June 2019 - 05:58 PM

Ive also got a respond from the other fourms

@Popoof22 - you need matching RST roms in the BIOS, to go along with whatever version drivers/software you're using (not exact match, but at least updated to same series).
What driver version are you using? Link your BIOS and I will update it for you.

So hopefulley i can udpate then we can use the guide as normal using rst with optane.

Tell them you have i5-8300H Coffee Lake CPU with UHD 630 (DEV_3B9E), which has 23 execution units. Therefore the normal modding of the driver doesn't work. Ask for the driver that was linked on baidu on one of the latest posts in that topic. If you get the driver to install in Windows 8.1, then we can sign it with our certificate use it for Windows 7 with my method.

#147 bloodhand

bloodhand

• Members
  • 68 posts
  •  
    Romania

Posted 09 June 2019 - 10:27 AM

Try signing this driver and test it with Windows 7 using our guide: https://drive.google...export=download

Edited by bloodhand, 09 June 2019 - 10:28 AM.

#148 popoof22

popoof22

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 127 posts
  •  
    Tajikstan

Posted 10 June 2019 - 03:10 PM

Try signing this driver and test it with Windows 7 using our guide: https://drive.google...export=download

Hey blood hand, sorry for me not being on the fourms for the last two days, i was testing out ios 7 on ipog4g, wont work, cant get it to be therthed either. Not that if that maters to this.

I will try your driver over night and see the results, and ill make sure to use the right bootmfgw file.

#149 larry678

larry678
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
    Abu Dhabi

Posted 11 June 2019 - 06:36 AM

In fact, using a Windows installation media to do that is the best option.

#150 bloodhand

bloodhand

• Members
  • 68 posts
  •  
    Romania

Posted 11 June 2019 - 08:40 AM

That is not possible, because installation screen uses old vga interface, which is not compatible with uefi, so it won't work. The only way for win7 to boot is disabling vga, therefore you would get black screen during installation, so you can't interact with it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: windows, windows7, usb, codeing, acer, nitro5, laptop, intel, cpu, drivers

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users