#51 Lancelot

Lancelot

Frequent Member

• .script developer
  • 5013 posts
  • Interests:*Mechanical stuff and Physics,
    *LiveXP, BartPE, SherpyaXPE,
    *Basketball and Looong Walking,
    *Buying outwear for my girlf (Reason: Girls are stupid about buying bad stuff to make themselves uglier :))
    *Girls (Lyric: Girl,...., You will be a womann, Soon)
    *Answering questions for "Meaning of life",
    *Helping people,

Kung with LiveXP, Fu with Peter :)
  •  
    Turkey

Posted 02 August 2008 - 01:37 PM

Galapo:
New DrvImp.script have an upload error (Level=6 Date=2008-Aug-02 Version=006), file couldnt extracted error. :cheers:

#52 Galapo

Galapo

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 3841 posts
  •  
    Australia

Posted 02 August 2008 - 09:41 PM

Sorry about that. I've reuploaded, but assume it won't get your ahci driver going without xppnp given your previous test adding lines to the script.

Regards,
Galapo.

#53 dera

dera

Gold Member

• .script developer
  • 1335 posts
  •  
    Hungary

Posted 03 August 2008 - 01:09 PM

@Lancelot

Sorry about my last post,
(I totally forgot my own scripts remain checked on)

#54 pscEx

pscEx

Platinum Member

• Team Reboot
  • 12707 posts
  • Interests:What somebody else cannot do.
  •  
    European Union

Posted 03 August 2008 - 01:34 PM

Let me give a small conclusion and a 'what should be good to do'

As initiated in post #45, I've had some mail and phone (we both are German) with CD-WR (Kare) and we exchanged the source codes of DrvImp and hostDriver.

In the 'exploring' part they are very similar: they explore the host and build a list of files to copy. here DrvImp offers more base classes to include in the search.
(Before this discussion I already added 'mass storage drivers'. Just one entry in the combo box and 7 lines of code:
4:

begin

option := 0;

GUI := '{4D36E97B-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}';

DriverGUI.shortGUI := '4D36E97B-E325-11CE-BFC1';

infExcludes := nil;

idExcludes := nil;

end;
)

In the 'executing' part they are very similar, too:
'Simple' drivers like NIC are installed w/o issues.
'More complicated drivers' like some audio, are installed with errors.

That occurres, inspite different methods of instaling:
  • DrvImp uses 'HWPNP' by Paraglider
  • hostDriver uses internal Win API calls, based on some code I got from Holger and is used in PENetwork, too.
The fact that both methods are sometimes failing, lets me come to the result:

Inside the standard WB PE environment something is missing which prohibits successful PNP install

And all members are asked to find what is missing.

I'm trusting on your help!

@Paraglider: Maybe we also can exchange the codes (necessary parts only). Than you and me can compare HWPNP internal with hostDriver internal 'setup driver'

Peter

#55 Lancelot

Lancelot

Frequent Member

• .script developer
  • 5013 posts
    *Buying outwear for my girlf (Reason: Girls are stupid about buying bad stuff to make themselves uglier :))
    *Helping people,

•  
    Turkey

Posted 03 August 2008 - 03:21 PM

dera: (& all)

new test results with files you attached :cheers:

pretest info:

*xpnp, sata drivers, dps mass storage unselected in livexp.

..\Projects\LiveXP\Drivers\5 Other\DrvImp_for_test.script
..\Projects\LiveXP\Finish\2 Create Image\!infcache.script

(ps: in !infcache.script for location i choose %GlobalTemplates%\BootSDI , but there is already ramdisk.sys for createiso and bootsdi scripts so i dont think it is needed, look ps in the end)

test1:
enabled: DrvImp_for_test.script
enabled: !infcache.script

ahci and jmicron added successfully. :cheers:

test2:
enabled: DrvImp_for_test.script
disabled: !infcache.script

ahci and jmicron added successfully with a mini thing
when adding jmicron driver this screen come
http://img93.imagesh...03172521qp4.png
when i press cancel, it continues successfully with mounting jmicron disk.

as conclusion for test2, !infcache.script may not be necessary as without it all drivers mounted successfully with a small "where is disk.sys" question which is answered by "cancel"

ps:
just a note: i noticed sth that effects mounting after enableing acronis, i will report if it is true after getting proper versions for acronis scripts.

ps in the end:
in all previous tests
i use ramdisk.sys from 2k3 which can be added both with create iso (selected always) and bootsdi
also in all previous tests txtsetup.sif always have line for ramdisk.sys
"IniWrite,"%TargetDir%\I386\txtsetup.sif","ScsiClass.Load","ramdisk","ramdisk.sys""
so i dont think ramdisk.sys have an effect on DrvImp as in all failures in previous tests there was 2k3 ramdisk.sys and txtsetup.sif line.

Thanks a lot dera, i think we are close to end now. :cheers:

@psc:
voltran voltran voltran :cheers:

#56 Oleg_II

Oleg_II

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 298 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 03:46 PM

Hello Peter!
I was looking for something like SysPrep for initializing and installing drivers but without restarting system after that. And I found some interesting info about possible solution for my problem. It may not be related to your research but anyway :cheers:

I found on MSFN.ORG this regestry file that start installation process in normal Windows (after applying and rebooting of course). Here it is:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\Setup]

"SetupType"=dword:00000001

"SystemSetupInProgress"=dword:00000001

"CmdLine"=hex(7):73,00,65,00,74,00,75,00,70,00,2e,00,65,00,78,00,65,00,20,00,\

2d,00,6e,00,65,00,77,00,73,00,65,00,74,00,75,00,70,00,20,00,2d,00,6d,00,69,\

00,6e,00,69,00,00,00,00,00

"MiniSetupDoPnP"=dword:00000001

"MiniSetupInProgress"=dword:00000001

There is a key inside some of XP installiation files -plugplay .It MAY BE (or MAY NOT) that if starting Windows setup procedure with this key:setup.exe -plugplay -Windows wan'tstart installing but just start PNP process.

It's not tested yet (I have to finish my work first before I can restart my notebook).

I'm sorry if it doesn'thelp in WB evironment. Just thought it may somehow related.

#57 pscEx

pscEx

Platinum Member

• Team Reboot
  • 12707 posts
  •  
    European Union

Posted 03 August 2008 - 03:53 PM

Hello Peter!
I was looking for something like SysPrep for initializing and installing drivers but without restarting system after that. And I found some interesting info about possible solution for my problem. It may not be related to your research but anyway :cheers:

I found on MSFN.ORG this regestry file that start installation process in normal Windows (after applying and rebooting of course). Here it is:

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\Setup]

"SetupType"=dword:00000001

"SystemSetupInProgress"=dword:00000001

"CmdLine"=hex(7):73,00,65,00,74,00,75,00,70,00,2e,00,65,00,78,00,65,00,20,00,\

2d,00,6e,00,65,00,77,00,73,00,65,00,74,00,75,00,70,00,20,00,2d,00,6d,00,69,\

00,6e,00,69,00,00,00,00,00

"MiniSetupDoPnP"=dword:00000001

"MiniSetupInProgress"=dword:00000001

There is a key inside some of XP installiation files -plugplay .It MAY BE (or MAY NOT) that if starting Windows setup procedure with this key:setup.exe -plugplay -Windows wan'tstart installing but just start PNP process.

It's not tested yet (I have to finish my work first before I can restart my notebook).

I'm sorry if it doesn'thelp in WB evironment. Just thought it may somehow related.

Interesting! Thanks!

BTW: CmdLine as text is 'setup.exe -newsetup -mini'

Peter

#58 Oleg_II

Oleg_II

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 298 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 04:58 PM

I've just tested on real computer: reg file works like a charm but you have to input all information (that could be in winnt.sif or sysprep.inf files) manually, but -plugplay key didn't work... Something was happening for a few seconds - I had black screen with moush pointer - and then computer reboots, after loading Windows logo I have a Windows message that system is not completely installed and I should re-install it... Deleting two mini-setup keys didn't help... Maybe something else is wrong...

#59 pscEx

pscEx

Platinum Member

• Team Reboot
  • 12707 posts
  •  
    European Union

Posted 03 August 2008 - 05:05 PM

I've just tested on real computer: reg file works like a charm but you have to input all information (that could be in winnt.sif or sysprep.inf files) manually, but -plugplay key didn't work... Something was happening for a few seconds - I had black screen with moush pointer - and then computer reboots, after loading Windows logo I have a Windows message that system is not completely installed and I should re-install it... Deleting two mini-setup keys didn't help... Maybe something else is wrong...

Will you continue to test and maybe publish a solution?
Would be nice. You seem have to have a 'destroyable' system.
For me, a backup after some unsuccess is rather time consuming.

Peter

#60 Oleg_II

Oleg_II

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 298 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 05:22 PM

Well, I'd like to find a solution :cheers: But I also hope you come up soon with super-app based on collective knowledge :cheers:

As for my system... I'm too lazy to boot into PE and recover my regestry manually after such experiments. I use imaging solution with automatic scripts that let me restore my system partition in a 2-5 minutes depending on computer type. All my documents and valuable data are on other partitions so I can restore system partition as many times as I wish without losing anything worth :cheers:

#61 pscEx

pscEx

Platinum Member

• Team Reboot
  • 12707 posts
  •  
    European Union

Posted 03 August 2008 - 05:30 PM

As for my system... I'm too lazy to boot into PE and recover my regestry manually after such experiments. I use imaging solution with automatic scripts that let me restore my system partition in a 2-5 minutes depending on computer type. All my documents and valuable data are on other partitions so I can restore system partition as many times as I wish without losing anything worth :cheers:

PM me more info about that, or better, write a tutorial.

It is no issue for one day to reorganize the system and then have the advantages you have.
But as a standard (maybe good in coding) developer I do not have a lot of knowledge about partitions etc. I just made them (in my opinion logically) and here they are.

Peter

#62 Galapo

Galapo

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 3841 posts
  •  
    Australia

Posted 04 August 2008 - 01:28 AM

try:

(my adds between //mod+ //mod-)

Hi dera,

Thanks for the added section. It looks to me now there is quite a bit of hwpnp script to include such that it is now better to just make hwpnp script a required dependency. As such, I'm trying to tidy up that script and iron out some bugs.

Regards,
Galapo.

#63 Galapo

Galapo

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 3841 posts
  •  
    Australia

Posted 04 August 2008 - 01:48 AM

I've been playing around with hwpnp and 2k3. But in doing so, I noticed that when starting Driver Import PE under 2k3, I get the following dialogues:

DrvImp_2k3.png

Selecting a driver doesn't help -- the dialog just restarts. Clicking to manually specify driver helps al little. Gui updates to "passender Treiber gefunden", but again driver is not installed and the "Treiber wählen" dialoag restarts again. Can only close the program via taskmgr.

Regards,
Galapo.

#64 CD-RW

CD-RW

• Members
  • 45 posts
  •  
    Germany

Posted 06 August 2008 - 07:23 PM

hello

@lanclote

referring to your question please be informed that I made an English translation of
Driver Export PE.

English version of Driver Import PE" on my website:

http://www.kare-net.de/Plugins.htm

In the near future I will develop a new version of Driver Import Pe without Hwpnp.exe.

It could be possible that some things are missing which are included in hwpnp.

greetings

-kare-

#65 pscEx

pscEx

Platinum Member

• Team Reboot
  • 12707 posts
  •  
    European Union

Posted 06 August 2008 - 08:26 PM

In the near future I will develop a new version of Driver Import Pe without Hwpnp.exe.

I wish you success and good luck.

Like in the last days by mail and phonecall done, you will have my full help as far as I can supply.

After one day of unsuccessful trying to bring hostDriver to constantly good results, regardless of the type of driver, I decided to let hostDriver die.

Every source I have can be used by you (You already have it).

Nochmal: Ich hoffe, Du hast mehr Erfolg mit Billies Geheimnissen als ich!

Peter

#66 Lancelot

Lancelot

Frequent Member

• .script developer
  • 5013 posts
    *Helping people,

•  
    Turkey

Posted 06 August 2008 - 10:37 PM

CD-RW:
thanks a lot Kare, galapo will put eng version soon i guess, maybe both of them and giving a selection to ask german or english. (eng/ger selection would be better i guess, galapo is the master who will decide :>)
When you make mounstorepe english, please inform that too :cheers:

Kare, by a coincidence i noticed sth, when i select xpsp2tr as source to build, fonts on right lower corner of "Driver Import PE" gui turn to be unreadable
xpsp2tr for source,
http://img111.images...06235903yj9.png
http://img123.images...07000150yn1.png
xpsp2eng for source, no problem
http://img125.images...07001336or0.png

This does not effect using "Driver Import PE", but similar thing happen with ultraiso too which effects using ultraiso unusable.
As you are the code writer of "Driver Import PE" you may have an idea, can you give me a clue to fix this when using xpsp2tr as source?

tr=turkish

Galapo:
i just tested with xpsp2tr and xpsp2eng, everything worked fine
only when xpe-pnp-aio.script unselected, a similar small thing happened i wrote here before:

ahci and jmicron added successfully with a mini thing
when adding jmicron driver this screen come
http://img93.imagesh...03172521qp4.png
when i press cancel, it continues successfully with mounting jmicron disk.

with source 2k3, yep i confirm same thing happened at your post #63
also i test it with using bartpe and source 2k3, yep same thing happened again, so it is not about livexp.
We can probably say "Driver Import PE" is not compatible with w2k3 source for now (maybe a notice in script).

ps: for 2k3 source tests i use X13-05665

to prevent different source errors, i asked this some days ago
http://www.boot-land...?...ost&p=41267

Also i noticed another thing
maybe in DrvImp.script [Verify] section is not necessary because "Driver Import PE" checks the environment and if it if is not suitable it gives an error and dont start (look gui),
http://img127.images...25/snap1jo7.png
(you can try it by disableing fbwf and deleting verify section, i noticed it by chance with bartpe)
info is on the gui of winbuilder which would be enough i guess, It is your decison.

#67 Galapo

Galapo

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 3841 posts
  •  
    Australia

Posted 06 August 2008 - 11:00 PM

with source 2k3, yep i confirm same thing happened at your post #63
also i test it with using bartpe and source 2k3, yep same thing happened again, so it is not about livexp.

Thanks for the confirmation. Actually, I found I've been able to get it to work by clicking as normal on the interface, clicking X on the "Treiber wählen" dialoag, etc. Before the "Treiber wählen" dialoag reappears, Driver Import PE advances through it's operation a little more, so with a bit off clicking and closing the "Treiber wählen" dialoag you can finally get a driver to install under 2k3. Then close Driver Import PE from taskmgr.

I wonder which bit of xpe-pnp-aio.script is still required to get rid of the disk.sys dialog you're getting?

My preference is to keep the [Verify] section as I think if someone selects to include Driver Import PE, then an alert should be made if it is not possible for the app to run there due to current project selctions.

@Kare
Thanks indeed for the English version! I'll include the language option in the script.

Regards,
Galapo.

#68 dera

dera

Gold Member

• .script developer
  • 1335 posts
  •  
    Hungary

Posted 07 August 2008 - 06:48 AM

I wonder which bit of xpe-pnp-aio.script is still required to get rid of the disk.sys dialog you're getting?

At the moment seems to me these files are not mandatory:
comsnap.dll
volsnap.sys
volsnap.inf
mshdc.inf
grpconv.exe
hdwwiz.cpl
xcopy.exe
systray.exe
But I think disk.inf is needed.
The xpe-pnp-aio.script use the InfCacheBuild and InfCacheBuild.exe - at the build time - comments out the CopyFiles and DelFiles lines in the .inf files,
(in BartPE+Sherpya XPE it is common to use also InfCacheBuild and hwpnp too, so I suppose: since this behaviour of InfCacheBuild.exe it is needed for hwpnp.exe to load drivers e.g. video driver or audio card driver that was prebuilded into the project).

#69 pscEx

pscEx

Platinum Member

• Team Reboot
  • 12707 posts
  •  
    European Union

Posted 07 August 2008 - 07:43 AM

Kare, by a coincidence i noticed sth, when i select xpsp2tr as source to build, fonts on right lower corner of "Driver Import PE" gui turn to be unreadable
xpsp2tr for source,
http://img111.images...06235903yj9.png
http://img123.images...07000150yn1.png
xpsp2eng for source, no problem
http://img125.images...07001336or0.png

This does not effect using "Driver Import PE", but similar thing happen with ultraiso too which effects using ultraiso unusable.
As you are the code writer of "Driver Import PE" you may have an idea, can you give me a clue to fix this when using xpsp2tr as source?

Try to add 'Comic Sans' of the attached new EsltlFonts.Script.
Maybe that is enough. Maybe there additionally has an registry entry to be made about font mapping.

Peter

Attached File  EsentlFonts.script   4.57KB   525 downloads

#70 pscEx

pscEx

Platinum Member

• Team Reboot
  • 12707 posts
  •  
    European Union

Posted 07 August 2008 - 10:17 AM

Try to add 'Comic Sans' of the attached new EsltlFonts.Script.
Maybe that is enough. Maybe there additionally has an registry entry to be made about font mapping.

ps: Essential fonts with 'Comic Sans' had no improvement on source_xpsp2tr error, i told myfriend everything i found so far from you and from saydin77, subject is on my friends hands now, when he solves or make progress i will inform.

@CD-RW:

Easiest would be if you use a more 'popular' font for that label.
That would fix the issue in case of DrvImp on a Turkish system.

(But unfortunatelly it does not fix our 'Turkish Fonts' issue generally.)

Peter

#71 dera

dera

Gold Member

• .script developer
  • 1335 posts
  •  
    Hungary

Posted 07 August 2008 - 12:20 PM

But I think disk.inf is needed.

EDIT:
disk.inf(?) further test needed, on my real machine (Intel ICH9 AHCI) not needed, but in VMware BusLogic SCSI guest:Vista need it
not needed:
volume.inf
winhttp.dll
ntprint.dll

#72 CD-RW

CD-RW

• Members
  • 45 posts
  •  
    Germany

Posted 07 August 2008 - 04:41 PM

hello

I fixed the font problem in Driver Import PE.
It was common, but i have it forgotten.
Download on my Website: http://www.kare-net.de/Plugins.htm

In the new Version plan a automatic language detect.

german Winpe ----> start with german language
english Winpe ----> start with english language

-Kare-

#73 MedEvil

MedEvil

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 7771 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 05:13 PM

In the new Version plan a automatic language detect.

english Winpe ----> start with english language

May i suggest:

not german Winpe ----> start with english language

:cheers:

#74 Galapo

Galapo

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 3841 posts
  •  
    Australia

Posted 07 August 2008 - 10:51 PM

I've uploaded a new version of the script which contains the new versions of the program and dera's file removal suggestions.

Regards,
Galapo.

#75 dera

dera

Gold Member

• .script developer
  • 1335 posts
  •  
    Hungary

Posted 16 August 2008 - 07:48 AM

As Amalux noticed "the script flood devmgmt with many more unknown devices and yellow flags, not a problem but not particularly useful either,"
so here is my attempt to solve this (and make the script independent from xpe-pnp-aio, of course when xpe-pnp-aio used it is not fully successful), without to break the functionally (I hope) so:
to get rid of the yellow flag and the exclamation mark in Device Manager at the 'Plug and Play Software Device Enumerator'
and to help DriverForge v.4.5 using the 'Windows Native method' (using together with MMC, 8 - FIPS, PENetwork, MountStorePE and this DrvImp scripts)
can add:
ShellExecute,"Hide","expand.exe","#$q%source_sys%\%SPcab%#$q -F:ks.sys #$q%target_sys%\drivers#$q"require_file,cryptsvc.dllIf,%OSName%,Equal,XP,ShellExecute,"Hide","expand.exe","#$q%source_sys%\%DRcab%#$q -F:streamci.dll #$q%target_sys%#$q"If,%OSName%,Equal,w2003,ShellExecute,"Hide","expand.exe","#$q%source_sys%\%SPcab%#$q -F:streamci.dll #$q%target_sys%#$q"If,%OSName%,Equal,w2003,ShellExecute,"Hide","expand.exe","#$q%source_sys%\%SPcab%#$q -F:crcdisk.sys #$q%target_sys\drivers%#$q"
this parts can removed (anyway the require_file,msports.dll was missing):
reg_add,0x1,"%reg%\ControlSet001\Services\PartMgr\Enum","0","Root\LEGACY_PARTMGR\0000"reg_add,0x4,"%reg%\ControlSet001\Services\PartMgr\Enum","Count","1"reg_add,0x4,"%reg%\ControlSet001\Services\PartMgr\Enum","NextInstance","1"reg_add,0x4,"%reg%\ControlSet001\Services\PartMgr","ErrorControl","1"reg_add,0x1,"%reg%\ControlSet001\Services\PartMgr","Group","System Bus Extender"reg_add,0x4,"%reg%\ControlSet001\Services\PartMgr","Start","0"reg_add,0x4,"%reg%\ControlSet001\Services\PartMgr","Tag","5"reg_add,0x4,"%reg%\ControlSet001\Services\PartMgr","Type","1"reg_add,0x1,"%reg%\ControlSet001\Services\PartMgr","DisplayName","PartMgr"reg_add,0x1,"%reg%\ControlSet001\Enum\Root\LEGACY_PARTMGR\0000","Service","PartMgr"reg_add,0x4,"%reg%\ControlSet001\Enum\Root\LEGACY_PARTMGR\0000","Legacy","1"reg_add,0x4,"%reg%\ControlSet001\Enum\Root\LEGACY_PARTMGR\0000","ConfigFlags","32"reg_add,0x1,"%reg%\ControlSet001\Enum\Root\LEGACY_PARTMGR\0000","Class","LegacyDriver"reg_add,0x1,"%reg%\ControlSet001\Enum\Root\LEGACY_PARTMGR\0000","ClassGUID","{8ECC055D-047F-11D1-A537-0000F8753ED1}"reg_add,0x1,"%reg%\ControlSet001\Enum\Root\LEGACY_PARTMGR\0000","DeviceDesc","PartMgr"reg_add,0x4,"%reg%\ControlSet001\Enum\Root\LEGACY_PARTMGR\0000","Capabilities","0"reg_add,0x1,"%reg%\ControlSet001\Enum\Root\LEGACY_PARTMGR\0000","Driver","{8ECC055D-047F-11D1-A537-0000F8753ED1}\0020"reg_add,0x1,"%reg%\ControlSet001\Enum\Root\LEGACY_PARTMGR\0000\Control","ActiveService","PartMgr"reg_add,0x4,"%reg%\ControlSet001\Enum\Root\LEGACY_PARTMGR","NextInstance","1"
in the class section (%reg%\ControlSet001\Control\Class\) maybe these enough:
reg_add,0x1,"%reg%\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{4D36E967-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}","Class","DiskDrive"//reg_add,0x7,"%reg%\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{4D36E967-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}","UpperFilters","PartMgr"reg_add,0x1,"%reg%\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{4D36E967-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}","","Disk drives"reg_add,0x1,"%reg%\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{4D36E967-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}","Installer32","StorProp.Dll,DiskClassInstaller"reg_add,0x1,"%reg%\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{4D36E967-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}","SilentInstall","1"reg_add,0x1,"%reg%\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{4D36E967-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}","NoInstallClass","1"reg_add,0x1,"%reg%\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{4D36E967-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}","TroubleShooter-0","hcp://help/tshoot/tsdrive.htm"reg_add,0x1,"%reg%\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{4D36E967-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}","Icon","-53"//reg_add,0x1,"%reg%\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{4D36E968-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}","Class","Display"reg_add,0x1,"%reg%\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{4D36E968-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}","","Display adapters"reg_add,0x1,"%reg%\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{4D36E968-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}","Installer32","Desk.Cpl,DisplayClassInstaller"reg_add,0x1,"%reg%\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{4D36E968-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}","TroubleShooter-0","hcp://help/tshoot/tsdisp.htm"reg_add,0x1,"%reg%\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{4D36E968-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}","Icon","-1"//reg_add,0x1,"%reg%\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{4D36E96A-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}","Class","hdc"reg_add,0x1,"%reg%\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{4D36E96A-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}","","IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers"reg_add,0x1,"%reg%\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{4D36E96A-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}","Icon","-9"reg_add,0x1,"%reg%\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{4D36E96A-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}","Installer32","SysSetup.Dll,HdcClassInstaller"reg_add,0x1,"%reg%\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{4D36E96A-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}","TroubleShooter-0","hcp://help/tshoot/tsdrive.htm"//reg_add,0x4,"%reg%\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{4D36E97B-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}","LegacyAdapterDetection","0"reg_add,0x1,"%reg%\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{4D36E97B-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}","Class","SCSIAdapter"reg_add,0x1,"%reg%\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{4D36E97B-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}","","SCSI and RAID controllers"reg_add,0x1,"%reg%\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{4D36E97B-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}","Installer32","SysSetup.Dll,ScsiClassInstaller"reg_add,0x1,"%reg%\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{4D36E97B-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}","Icon","-10"reg_add,0x1,"%reg%\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{4D36E97B-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}","LegacyInfOption","SCSI"//reg_add,0x1,"%reg%\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{4D36E97D-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}","Class","System"reg_add,0x1,"%reg%\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{4D36E97D-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}","","System Devices"reg_add,0x1,"%reg%\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{4D36E97D-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}","Icon","-27"//reg_add,0x7,"%reg%\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{4D36E97D-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}\0000","CoInstallers32","streamci.dll,SwEnumCoInstaller"reg_add,0x1,"%reg%\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{4D36E97D-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}\0000","InfPath","machine.inf"reg_add,0x1,"%reg%\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{4D36E97D-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}\0000","InfSection","SWENUM"reg_add,0x1,"%reg%\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{4D36E97D-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}\0000","ProviderName","Microsoft"reg_add,0x3,"%reg%\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{4D36E97D-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}\0000","DriverDateData","00","80","62","c5","c0","01","c1","01"reg_add,0x1,"%reg%\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{4D36E97D-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}\0000","DriverDate","7-1-2001"reg_add,0x1,"%reg%\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{4D36E97D-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}\0000","DriverVersion","5.1.2600.0"reg_add,0x1,"%reg%\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{4D36E97D-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}\0000","MatchingDeviceId","root\swenum"reg_add,0x1,"%reg%\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{4D36E97D-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}\0000","DriverDesc","Plug and Play Software Device Enumerator"//reg_add,0x1,"%reg%\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{71A27CDD-812A-11D0-BEC7-08002BE2092F}","Class","Volume"reg_add,0x1,"%reg%\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{71A27CDD-812A-11D0-BEC7-08002BE2092F}","","Storage volumes"reg_add,0x1,"%reg%\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{71A27CDD-812A-11D0-BEC7-08002BE2092F}","EnumPropPages32","StorProp.Dll,VolumePropPageProvider"reg_add,0x1,"%reg%\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{71A27CDD-812A-11D0-BEC7-08002BE2092F}","SilentInstall","1"reg_add,0x1,"%reg%\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{71A27CDD-812A-11D0-BEC7-08002BE2092F}","NoInstallClass","1"reg_add,0x1,"%reg%\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{71A27CDD-812A-11D0-BEC7-08002BE2092F}","Icon","-53"reg_add,0x1,"%reg%\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{71A27CDD-812A-11D0-BEC7-08002BE2092F}","Installer32","syssetup.dll,VolumeClassInstaller"//reg_add,0x1,"%reg%\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{71A27CDD-812A-11D0-BEC7-08002BE2092F}\0000","DriverDate","7-1-2001"reg_add,0x3,"%reg%\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{71A27CDD-812A-11D0-BEC7-08002BE2092F}\0000","DriverDateData","00","80","62","c5","c0","01","c1","01"reg_add,0x1,"%reg%\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{71A27CDD-812A-11D0-BEC7-08002BE2092F}\0000","DriverDesc","Generic volume"reg_add,0x1,"%reg%\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{71A27CDD-812A-11D0-BEC7-08002BE2092F}\0000","DriverVersion","5.1.2600.0"reg_add,0x1,"%reg%\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{71A27CDD-812A-11D0-BEC7-08002BE2092F}\0000","InfPath","volume.inf"reg_add,0x1,"%reg%\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{71A27CDD-812A-11D0-BEC7-08002BE2092F}\0000","InfSection","volume_install"reg_add,0x1,"%reg%\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{71A27CDD-812A-11D0-BEC7-08002BE2092F}\0000","MatchingDeviceId","storage\volume"reg_add,0x1,"%reg%\ControlSet001\Control\Class\{71A27CDD-812A-11D0-BEC7-08002BE2092F}\0000","ProviderName","Microsoft"
and to to get rid of the disk.sys dialog I use the infcachebuild.exe
//CopyOrExpand,%source_win%\disk.inf,%target_win%\infRun,%ScriptFile%,doinf[doinf]DirMake,"%GlobalTemp%\disk\i386\inf"CopyOrExpand,%source_win%\disk.inf,%GlobalTemp%\disk\i386\infExtractFile,"%ScriptFile%","inf","InfCacheBuild.exe","%GlobalTemp%"ShellExecute,Hide,"%GlobalTemp%\InfCacheBuild.exe","#$q%GlobalTemp%\disk#$q"wait,4FileDelete,"%GlobalTemp%\InfCacheBuild.exe"If,ExistFile,"%GlobalTemp%\InfCacheBuild.exe",wait,2If,ExistFile,"%GlobalTemp%\InfCacheBuild.exe",FileDelete,"%GlobalTemp%\InfCacheBuild.exe"If,ExistFile,"%GlobalTemp%\InfCacheBuild.exe",wait,2If,ExistFile,"%GlobalTemp%\InfCacheBuild.exe",FileDelete,"%GlobalTemp%\InfCacheBuild.exe"If,ExistFile,"%GlobalTemp%\InfCacheBuild.exe",wait,2If,ExistFile,"%GlobalTemp%\InfCacheBuild.exe",FileDelete,"%GlobalTemp%\InfCacheBuild.exe"FileCopy,"%GlobalTemp%\disk\i386\inf\disk.inf","%target_win%\inf"DirDelete,"%GlobalTemp%\disk"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users