Photo
- - - - -

Are foreign women always better than domestic ones?

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#26 Wonko the Sane

Wonko the Sane

The Finder

• Advanced user
  • 16066 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 27 February 2012 - 10:03 AM

NO.
Sometimes they are, sometimes they are not. ;)

:cheers:
Wonko

#27 MedEvil

MedEvil

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 7771 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 11:37 AM

The most interesting thing about this thread is, how many people refuse to clearly state their opinion on this.

Guess i will have to find a braver forum to get an representative answer. :whistling:

#28 Wonko the Sane

Wonko the Sane

The Finder

• Advanced user
  • 16066 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 27 February 2012 - 12:08 PM

Guess i will have to find a braver forum to get an representative answer. :whistling:

Or a more sexist site. :ph34r:
hxxp://american-vs-european-women.flippertv.com/

In the above (should you actually go there, I have rarely seen such idiotical theories - set apart the sexist and diffamatory content) you could find many pearls of wisdom :w00t:, such as:

Foreign women from South America, Eastern Europe, and Asia are at the top.

Yes, Latin American and Eastern European women do make better mates because both come from more conservative and family oriented cultures where relationships and commitment are actually revered.

Since I've been traveling overseas I have met many nice Japanese, Russian, and Spanish women. I can tell you this....the women are so much better. I want a lady that, when I get home from work, would rather kiss me than scream at me for some trivial reason like I didn't mow the lawn. I can do without the nagging thanks. To all my fellow American men... American women are easily replaceable...go Asian, or Russian, even European (except British, Italian, and French women) and you can't go wrong.

I have a foreign Latino girl and she blows away American women. This web site are 100% true; I can speak from experience of living with my girl for a month.

So, you have to take out of the "foreign":
  • US
  • British
  • Italian
  • French

Wonko

#29 MedEvil

MedEvil

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 7771 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 12:26 PM

:rofl: This site is a hoot!

The interesting part is though, that the most often named advantage of foreign women is, that they would nag less, which is very strange, cause given the different cultural backgrounds one would expect, there to exist more friction, not less.

But please someone explain to me, how it can be sexist to compare women to women, but not be sexist to only have sex with one of the two genders? :confused1:

#30 MedEvil

MedEvil

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 7771 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 12:34 PM

So, you have to take out of the "foreign":

• US
  • British
  • Italian
  • French

I would call all 4 nationalities to be more compatible with me, than german.

With US rating at absolut number one. Followed, at least in this list, by french, italian and british.

#31 Wonko the Sane

Wonko the Sane

The Finder

• Advanced user
  • 16066 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 27 February 2012 - 12:49 PM

Actually comparing women to women - in such general terms as the ones you based your question on - is not IMHO particularly sexist, but it is fundamentally stupid.

It is not an offence to the female sex, it is an offence to humanity, to the idea of marriage, and negating the actual fact that each individual is different from another one.

I find it more "racist" (in the sense of senselessly nationalist/anti-nationalist).

In your last post you contradicted yourself the "base assumption" by stating that you (as individual) think to be more compatible with a given number of different nationalities.

This is nonsense.

If you would affirm that ANY and ALL German males are more compatible with ANY and ALL US female, it would be anyway nonsense, but there would be at least some proportion. (many-to-many as opposed to one-to-many).

Wonko

#32 MedEvil

MedEvil

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 7771 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 02:17 PM

The question was never, if all men from country A think all women from country B are better than their domestic ones.

The question was, if men consider in general foreign women to be better.
Just like all men (hopefully ;)) consider having sex with non family members to be waaaay 'preferable'.

I, for instance, can not see, what problems american men have with their women. I have nothing but good things to say about them.

It is not an offence to the female sex, it is an offence to humanity, to the idea of marriage, and negating the actual fact that each individual is different from another one.

You are familiar with the concept of a statistic? There are no individuals in a statistic, just a generalisation.

And why in gods name, would a question about the preferences of men, be an offence against marriage?
First of all, preferences and reality have very little, to nothing, to do with eachother, or all men would own a harem and rule their kingdom from their castle.
And second, why is a domestic man marrying a foreign woman or a domestic woman marrying a foreign man an offence against marriage? Are foreigners not good enough for marriage? Should marriage be reserved for purely domestic couples?

I find it more "racist" (in the sense of senselessly nationalist/anti-nationalist).

Yep, nationalistic i would probably except.
Sexist would require the comparison of sexes and racist, the comparison of races. Both not present in this thread.

#33 Wonko the Sane

Wonko the Sane

The Finder

• Advanced user
  • 16066 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 27 February 2012 - 02:23 PM

The question was, if men consider in general foreign women to be better.

NO, it was:

This one is a DIFFERENT question, and can be easily worded as:

Do men - generally speaking - consider foreign women to be better than domestic ones?

To which there is as well not a definite answer, if not the usual meaningless "it depends".

A better question would be:

Do you consider a foreign woman to be better than domestic ones?

and you could make a poll for it.

Wonko

#34 MedEvil

MedEvil

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 7771 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 03:04 PM

This one is a DIFFERENT question, and can be easily worded as:

Do men - generally speaking - consider foreign women to be better than domestic ones?

Ok, i could have worded it more precisely, i just thought, the fact that i didn't ask for prove, would indicate well enough, that i was looking for opinions not facts.

However, since there was only one really useful answer (thank you Nuno), i think we can declare this thread as pointless and closed.

#35 Wonko the Sane

Wonko the Sane

The Finder

• Advanced user
  • 16066 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 27 February 2012 - 03:22 PM

However, since there was only one really useful answer (thank you Nuno), i think we can declare this thread as pointless and closed.

No doubt it is pointless, but not actually because you got only one answer (actually you had two, mine being - to the lastly amended question "Do you consider a foreign woman to be better than domestic ones?" "No" - just as it was to the original question - sorry but I can speak for myself and I don't care/don't know about what "men consider"), this fact only says how it is not popular, or how much peeps don't want to cooperate with you.

Wonko

#36 MedEvil

MedEvil

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 7771 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 05:48 PM

Did you say: "No", to the original question? I thought to remeber only a "depends".
If i was wrong, i apologize.

#37 sambul61

sambul61

Gold Member

• Advanced user
  • 1568 posts
  •  
    American Samoa

Posted 27 February 2012 - 06:03 PM

For such a hot topic, this discussion is getting way to theoretical. May be some younger folks can contribute from practical standpoint... :baby: :D

#38 TheHive

TheHive

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 4204 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 08:23 AM

I would go on the point that not all women from one country are the same, domestic or foreign. Really depends on the women and not the country.

#39 MedEvil

MedEvil

Platinum Member

• .script developer
  • 7771 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 11:37 AM

The thought behind my question was, if all men perceive foreign women to be, on average, better, than their domestic ones. Not if they really are.

But one can't ask the question that way, without polluting the result.

#40 steve6375

steve6375

Platinum Member

• Developer
  • 7567 posts
  • Interests:computers, programming (masm,vb6,C,vbs), photography,TV,films
  •  
    United Kingdom

Posted 05 March 2012 - 01:02 PM

Yep, that's exactly, how our women run around. Stockings, short skirt and always a beer in their hand, really annoying! :rofl:

Yeah - very annoying - the beer is made of plastic!

#41 ilko

ilko

Silver Member

• Advanced user
  • 500 posts
  •  
    Bulgaria

Posted 06 March 2012 - 04:08 PM

IMHO Posted Image
  • Brito likes this

#42 sambul61

sambul61

Gold Member

• Advanced user
  • 1568 posts
  •  
    American Samoa

Posted 06 March 2012 - 05:01 PM

I would go on the point that not all women from one country are the same, domestic or foreign. Really depends on the women and not the country.

A human being is as much a product of a particular society as a genome copy. Mentality and culture in different countries depend on history, traditions and set of rules and directions imposed by their governors whether religious or civil. So the behavior is often predictable, if you know these factors. But there are splashes like difference in education, atypical family, access to resources (say Parice Hilton) that make some women stay out of the crowd. Of course genetic code works too - it determines character, not social habits.

#43 L A M A

L A M A

Silver Member

• Advanced user
  • 540 posts
  •  
    United Nations

Posted 07 March 2012 - 03:38 PM

IMHO Posted Image

This thread is getting converted...

TO :w00t:

Are foreign reproductive organs always better than domestic ones?

...and if that is NOT the case then, one should ask kings (aka Sheikh) in middle east, i was told they have many wives? possibly even foreign ones? :P

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users