EseT NOD32 Antivirus v4.0.424 scv.14 For VistaPE

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 Max_Real Qnx

Max_Real Qnx

Gold Member

• Patrician
  • 1382 posts
  • Interests:To be or not to be that is the question.
  •  
    Turkey

Posted 13 May 2009 - 08:16 PM

File name: EseT NOD32 Antivirus v4.0.424 scv.14 For VistaPE

Description:
Hi my friends :D

EseT NOD32 Antivirus v4.0.424 scv.14 For VistaPE

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Hey my friends, lol lol use it :D
Regards ;)

#2 TCwho

TCwho
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 19 May 2009 - 01:45 AM

This is my first post. I just want to say this is wonderful tool I hope to build and use!

I added this script but then during the 'Play' process I got the following dialog box to choose installation options. I have configured the path to the msi file, temp folder, updfiles and folder containing exported reg..

Any advice?

Thank you

Attached Thumbnails

• Screenshot_Installation_Options.jpg

#3 Max_Real Qnx

Max_Real Qnx

Gold Member

• Patrician
  • 1382 posts
  •  
    Turkey

Posted 19 May 2009 - 09:15 AM

This is my first post. I just want to say this is wonderful tool I hope to build and use!

I added this script but then during the 'Play' process I got the following dialog box to choose installation options. I have configured the path to the msi file, temp folder, updfiles and folder containing exported reg..

Any advice?

Thank you

Hi TCwho, I first want to say welcome to the bootland ;)

A portion of the xVPE N0D32 script

FileCreateBlank,"c:\msi.cmd"
TXTAddLine,"c:\msi.cmd","msiexec.exe /a %pFileBox1% /qb TARGETDIR=%pFileBox2%","Prepend"
#
ShellExecute,"Hide","c:\msi.cmd"

Ms-Dos command isn't supports long directory name !

For example :

If the eav_nt32_enu.msi is in program files folder, change command like this example.

C:\Progra~1\eav_nt32_enu.msi

19.05.png

Please, download FreeCommander Version 2009.02 and change setting of the software this like !

set.png

After :

After.png

"~1" Did you see the abbreviations for DOS command ? :D

Regards :D

#4 risolutore

risolutore

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 311 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 19 May 2009 - 09:20 PM

the smart security security edition installs fine on VistaPe..

#5 TCwho

TCwho
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 20 May 2009 - 12:14 AM

Thank you for the Welcome :D

After creating the directories on the root of drive, I was able to build without any problems. Thank you very much for this great script and for replying to my question.

#6 TCwho

TCwho
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 21 May 2009 - 01:35 AM

After I was able to build ISO and test in virtual environment I received error: Error communicating with kernel.

I tried to do research on the issue and according to Eset KB it points to Net Framework. I found a post on forum here but there was not a reply.

http://www.boot-land.net/forums/index.php?...th+kernel\

Does anyone know how to resolve this?

Attached Thumbnails

• Kernel_Error.jpg

#7 Max_Real Qnx

Max_Real Qnx

Gold Member

• Patrician
  • 1382 posts
  •  
    Turkey

Posted 23 May 2009 - 10:24 AM

Hi risolutore :D

No problem, we surmount.

After I was able to build ISO and test in virtual environment I received error: Error communicating with kernel.

I tried to do research on the issue and according to Eset KB it points to Net Framework. I found a post on forum here but there was not a reply.

http://www.boot-land.net/forums/index.php?...th+kernel\

Does anyone know how to resolve this?

Hi again TCwho ;)
I apologize for late answer.

23.05.png

This script need the ComBo_Box v5 scv.30 For VistaPE 11 & 12 RC1 !

http://www.boot-land...?showtopic=7698

#8 Max_Real Qnx

Max_Real Qnx

Gold Member

• Patrician
  • 1382 posts
  •  
    Turkey

Posted 24 May 2009 - 09:05 PM

Hi again risolutore :D

I hope this will be useful for you !

EseT NOD32 Antivirus & EseT Smart Security v4.0.437 scv.15 For VistaPE

Posted Image

Screen Shot1
Screen Shot2
Screen Shot3

Posted Image

#9 risolutore

risolutore

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 311 posts
  •  
    Italy

Posted 25 May 2009 - 04:46 PM

Thanks Max Real QNX, remember that ver 4.24 had some problem with filtering the http access.
the Eset smart sec is a very small footprint
I also suggest Comodo, but with the latest ver it doubled the size!! :-((

#10 Max_Real Qnx

Max_Real Qnx

Gold Member

• Patrician
  • 1382 posts
  •  
    Turkey

Posted 25 May 2009 - 07:29 PM

I also suggest Comodo, but with the latest ver it doubled the size!! :-((

Hi risolutore :D

Free Firewall + AntiVirus By Comodo!
System Requirements:

XP (SP2) / Vista 32 bit
64 MB RAM
150 MB hard disk space

Wow, this is incredible and In this case the Eset better than Comodo !

#11 Zorka

Zorka

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  
    Canada

Posted 25 May 2009 - 07:54 PM

Hi Max, thanks this for sharing this script, greatly appreciated.

My question is: Is there a way to put the software on the hard drive to use less memory?

xcopy %pe_program%\eset c:\tempnod\
xcopy x:\programdata\eset c:\tempnod\
Regedit /s Nod32License.reg
net start "eset service"
start c:\tempnod\nod.exe

And change it in the registry.

Any clue?

Thx

#12 Max_Real Qnx

Max_Real Qnx

Gold Member

• Patrician
  • 1382 posts
  •  
    Turkey

Posted 27 May 2009 - 07:53 PM

Hi Max, thanks this for sharing this script, greatly appreciated.

My question is: Is there a way to put the software on the hard drive to use less memory?

xcopy x:\programdata\eset c:\tempnod\
net start "eset service"

And change it in the registry.

Any clue?

Thx

Hi Zorka ;)

Yes, possible !

xcopy x:\programdata\eset c:\tempnod\ESET
Regedit /s ekrn.reg

Attached File  ekrn.7z   1.31KB   579 downloads

Restart system !

net start "eset service"

But not a change in the amount of ram usage, because Ekrn Service (net start "eset service") using a large amount of ram !

possible.jpg

Regards ;)

EseT NOD32 Antivirus & EseT Smart Security v4.0.437 scv.16 For VistaPE

http://rapidshare.co...VPE_EseT.script

#13 regnor

regnor
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
    Germany

Posted 06 February 2010 - 02:30 PM

Hi,

I tried to include Nod32 to my Win7PE and I'm also getting the same error as TCwho.
"Error communicating with kernel"

Can someone please explain me how I can solve this problem? I allready included the xVPE Combo_Box, but its still not working.

#14 rocketero

rocketero

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 155 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 09 February 2010 - 12:04 PM

can this script be installed in win7pe ?

I have avira only but I prefer eset: essb or ess or eav instead.

ESS = Eset Security Suite
ESSB = Eset Security Suite for Business
EAV = Eset Anti Virus.

I believe the script created here is EAV for LiveXP. So if the creater/owner of this script can port it to Win7PE it would be a great news.

#15 rocketero

rocketero

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 155 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 11 February 2010 - 03:23 AM

if you have the message: ERROR COMMUNICATING WITH NOD32 KERNEL

run the services management (START -->RUN) and type SERVICES.MSC

from the services switch to the STANDARD tab at the bottom and look for the ESET Service and start it.

run the ESET program again.

I have been able to install this ESET script on WIN7PE, BUT there are 2 mayor complications.

1. THE ESET SERVICE even that shows to run AUTOMATICALLY is not started, so I have to started manually.

2. The NOD32LICENSE.REG file is not incorporated into the registry even that the command exist inside the script.

So in order to make it run I have: first, start the ESET service (every-time I boot the win7pe, a pain in the arse). Second, input the user-name and password in order to update online.

A bit of a problem there, even that at the end it runs fine, so anyone who wants to help is welcome.

Posted Image

#16 rocketero

rocketero

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 155 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 11 February 2010 - 09:31 PM

To close this chapter, I have made it totally automatically.

Created a *.BAT file that executes at startup, and takes care of the NET START "ESET SERVICE" command, and writes the username and password into the registry.

this is the code for the script, remember to attach the .Bat file

[main]

Title=Eset-Reg

Description=Eset Anti Virus EAV Initial Parameters

Selected=True

Level=5

Version=1

NoWarning=False

Download_Level=0

[variables]

%ProgramTitle%=eset-reg

%ProgramEXE%=eset-reg.bat

%ProgramFolder%=eset-reg

[process]

Add_Shortcut,Autostart

unpack

[EncodedFolders]

Folder

[EncodedFile-Folder-eset-reg.bat]

lines=0

0=TmV0IHN0YXJ0ICJFc2V0IFNlcnZpY2UiDQoNCnJlZ2VkaXQgL3MgRDpcZXNldFxOb2QzMmxpY2Vuc2

UucmVnDQoNCnic40ktTi3RLUpN10tKLGEYBSMNOBOQ9w7+rcvIAAC+hAaYSAAH/AEAAAACAAAAIwAAAEMAAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

[Folder]

eset-reg.bat=138,184

the *.BAT file (in this case I name it: eset-reg.bat) contains this lines:

Net start "Eset Service"

regedit /s D:\eset\Nod32license.reg

the Nod32license.reg contains the same format as the original, and the password is in hex format. you can export it from the registry from this key: (HKLM-->Software-->Eset-->Eset Security-->CurrentVersion-->Plugins-->01000400-->profiles-->@My Profile

similar to this:

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ESET\ESET Security\CurrentVersion\Plugins\01000400\Profiles\@My profile]
"Username"="EAV-22565643"
"Password"=hex:13,d6,5a,e9,eb,f0,35,f2,3543,03,ad,81,c8,6c,75,d8,31,4f,bc

(don't try this Hkey as it will not work, export it from your own registry.

Hope this helps others.

One more note. In order for this script to run with Win7PE or Win7RescuePE, I had to extract the *.MSI downloaded eset file to a temp directory, the one that is pointed to in the original eset eav script.

If you want to run the script a second time, the temp file is deleted in the first run so you have to extract the files again. but that's not a biggy.

take care.

#17 alpha22555

alpha22555
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 15 February 2010 - 10:11 AM

Rocketero great post. Im a little stuck. Im new with winbuilder so im reading as much as possible to get up to speed. I was able to get the original script going but having the same problem as everyone else. Once I manually start the service and manually put in my username and password Im good to go. I would like to automate it like you did. Do I take your script that you created and overwrite the old script? Secondly about the batch file Once I make it where do I put it? So far Im able to follow everything else just a little stuck here. Thanks

To close this chapter, I have made it totally automatically.

Created a *.BAT file that executes at startup, and takes care of the NET START "ESET SERVICE" command, and writes the username and password into the registry.

this is the code:

[main]

Title=Eset-Reg

Description=Eset Anti Virus EAV Initial Parameters

Selected=True

Level=5

Version=1

NoWarning=False

Download_Level=0

[variables]

%ProgramTitle%=eset-reg

%ProgramEXE%=eset-reg.bat

%ProgramFolder%=eset-reg

[process]

Add_Shortcut,Autostart

unpack

[EncodedFolders]

Folder

[EncodedFile-Folder-eset-reg.bat]

lines=0

0=TmV0IHN0YXJ0ICJFc2V0IFNlcnZpY2UiDQoNCnJlZ2VkaXQgL3MgRDpcZXNldFxOb2QzMmxpY2Vuc2

UucmVnDQoNCnic40ktTi3RLUpN10tKLGEYBSMNOBOQ9w7+rcvIAAC+hAaYSAAH/AEAAAACAAAAIwAAAEMAAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

[Folder]

eset-reg.bat=138,184

the *.BAT file (in this case I name it: eset-reg.bat) contains this lines:

the Nod32license.reg contains the same format as the original, and the password is in hex format. you can export it from the registry from this key: (HKLM-->Software-->Eset-->Eset Security-->CurrentVersion-->Plugins-->01000400-->profiles-->@My Profile

similar to this:

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

(don't try this Hkey as it will not work, export it from your own registry.

Hope this helps others.

One more note. In order for this script to run with Win7PE or Win7RescuePE, I had to extract the *.MSI downloaded eset file to a temp directory, the one that is pointed to in the original eset eav script.

If you want to run the script a second time, the temp file is deleted in the first run so you have to extract the files again. but that's not a biggy.

take care.

#18 rocketero

rocketero

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 155 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 15 February 2010 - 01:23 PM

Rocketero great post. Im a little stuck. Im new with winbuilder so im reading as much as possible to get up to speed. I was able to get the original script going but having the same problem as everyone else. Once I manually start the service and manually put in my username and password Im good to go. I would like to automate it like you did. Do I take your script that you created and overwrite the old script? Secondly about the batch file Once I make it where do I put it? So far Im able to follow everything else just a little stuck here. Thanks

basically is this:

1. create a .bat file with these 2 lines:

Net start "Eset Service"

regedit /s D:\drivers\eset\Nod32license.reg

the D drive is the letter created by booting win7rescuepe from the CD, then the folder drivers in this case is a folder that I added to the image, if you look in the 'build' step, it's the second one called "copy files" where you can add a custom folder which it would be added to the image with all the files contained in that folder.

Also you could edit one of the basic copy files script and add this file "Nod32licence.org and then in the .bat file point exactly to where you added it.

Now about the content of the file Nod32licence.org, you get it buy opening the registry while the win7rescuePE is running and go to this location:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ESET\ESET Security\CurrentVersion\Plugins\01000400\Profiles\@My profile]

make sure before you go there that you have entered a valid username and password in EAV.

now right-click on @My Profile and export it to a text file. From there copy the 3 lines needed to create the Nod32licence.org file.

OK, now I think is safe to say that you could copy the lines for the script from the above post. paste it into a file and give it a .script name. once you add it to your build and click on 'edit' so you can see the tabs for the script. click on the attachment script tab and add the .BAT file you created. Also if you gave it a different name edit the script source to reflect the name you gave it.

after that when you boot the win7rescuePE you should see a black DOS window showing the Eset service being started, the registry add don't show as it was done with the /s switch for 'silent'.

I am not sure if you experience the same issue as I did, once the Eset script runs it deletes the contents of the folder where the eav_nt32_enu.msi file was extracted (using Universal Extractor application). as I had to run the winbuilder several times I had to keep extracting the .msi file, but that was not a big issue.

Maybe the creator of this script later find a way to keep the username/password in the script, but till then this is a good solution so far.

#19 alpha22555

alpha22555
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 17 February 2010 - 05:40 AM

Thanks for all your help. Is there anyway you can put screen shots from start to finish as to what you have exactly done to make this work. I have to tell you I have been building Barts-pe disk for years. However this is trully kicking my butt. Talk about feeling defeated. I think I have followed every instruction however im at the point now that after I boot on the CD the following occurs

1. Graphic loads
2. command/dos screen pops up and closes almost instantly. Im thinking it's erroring/not processing

3."my favorite" wallpaper graphic sits for about 10 seconds and then restarts my computer. that's where the defeated part comes in.

Thanks

Quick update I figured out what's was going on with the batch file. I fat fingered a character in the batch and that was the problem now. The batch file looks like it's loading properly. Now if I can only figure out why 10 seconds after the batch file executes the whole system reboots.

#20 DarkPhoeniX

DarkPhoeniX

Frequent Member

• Team Reboot
  • 452 posts
  • Interests:Interesting Things
  •  
    South Africa

Posted 01 March 2010 - 10:38 AM

Thanx for the great coding
unfortunately i only found it after i ripped the eset recovery disk apart ....
i got the registry settings and the files from the recovery disk.

I am making a virus removal disk and i want to know if it is possible to start eset on a computer in normal mode to see
if there is viruses first,before i run my Vistape disk on it.
i was Abel to do this in short but you have to restart the computer to refresh the services list from the settings i changed in the registry (net start).but i dont want the computer to restart!!!i want to know how eset got the service to run after the instalation ??
please help :exclamation:

#21 Mobius

Mobius

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  
    Canada

Posted 15 March 2010 - 08:46 PM

I am able to get this to work on Win7RescuePE so long as I use the eset-reg.bat script. It works rather nice. However, I do have a few of hang ups I would hope I can get worked out first...

1. When I am running on both USB and CD, the definitions do not show as current. In today's testing, it showed that my definitions were 20091229.

2. Having the eset-reg.bat does not add the user registration when run from the AutoStart. I have found that if I run it manually from the eset-reg directory, it will pick it up. I have verified by looking in the registry before and after. Maybe add this to run after they system finishes loading (ex. startup folder?)

run with Win7PE or Win7RescuePE, I had to extract the *.MSI downloaded eset file to a temp directory, the one that is pointed to in the original eset eav script.

Do you mean an MSI extract, or done with a compression utility like 7zip?

Otherwise, great script. I look forward to updates as it is fine tuned.

M

#22 rocketero

rocketero

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 155 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 15 March 2010 - 09:28 PM

I am able to get this to work on Win7RescuePE so long as I use the eset-reg.bat script. It works rather nice. However, I do have a few of hang ups I would hope I can get worked out first...

1. When I am running on both USB and CD, the definitions do not show as current. In today's testing, it showed that my definitions were 20091229.

2. Having the eset-reg.bat does not add the user registration when run from the AutoStart. I have found that if I run it manually from the eset-reg directory, it will pick it up. I have verified by looking in the registry before and after. Maybe add this to run after they system finishes loading (ex. startup folder?)

3. Do you mean an MSI extract, or done with a compression utility like 7zip?

Otherwise, great script. I look forward to updates as it is fine tuned.

M

If you have read my long post on page 2 you probably had find the answer to the issue of Eset not updating virus definitions after boot.

Here I have compiled the 2 ingredients that made it possible, it's a very simple script someone else guided how to created it and a simple dot.bat file.

You have to edit them to accommodating it to your drive letters and file locations.
Hope it works out for you.

Attached Files

#23 Mobius

Mobius

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  
    Canada

Posted 15 March 2010 - 10:08 PM

Thanks for getting back to me. I am using the eset-reg.bat file that you speak of. That is what has allowed me to get the program to work :thumbup:

But now my main concern is definitions. I notice in the script, it is grabbing the update files. maybe if we could grab the actual definition files that are found in the NOD32 directory? (em002_32.dat and other dat files). Then there is no reason to grab the update files.

I am going to try all this again and see what I can do.

Thanks.
M

#24 rocketero

rocketero

Frequent Member

• Advanced user
  • 155 posts
  •  
    United States

Posted 16 March 2010 - 03:42 AM

The script main reason is to autostart the .bat file which in turns starts the eset service (net start eset) and secondly it runs the Nod32lincense.reg while is booting.

All you see when it's booting is a ms-dos popup window showing this process. And once it finished booting you open the Eset EAV program and it should be updated or updating and the eset service running.

#25 Mobius

Mobius

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  
    Canada

Posted 20 March 2010 - 12:54 AM

Good news. I have done a bunch testing with this script for EseT Nod32 for VistaPE in use with Win7RescuePE (v4.0.437). Here are my findings.

1. it works great. What more needs to be said...

However...

2. I did make a small modification to the script to ensure that the current definitions are included with the build, provided the user has the program installed on their computer. Provided a script like Rocketero's is used, you will be able to get the definitions. His script was the only thing I have been able to get it to work successfully (both updates and registration, THANKS ROCKETERO!). Now it ALL works great.

3. Also, provided that the Rocketero's script is included (only way I could make it work for me), I have included a link to it with this script to create a shortcut In the StartMenu. I found his script does not always add the user info (Username and Password) in the start up (might be my build at the time, as it seems to work all the time now), though it does for me sometimes (and this is where I would rather if happen). By having the link on the StartMenu under 'ESET', it lets the user to make sure it does get included. Once run, the program works awesome.

Thanks again MAX and ROCK for creating the scripts, and sorry for making the modifications. But I was determined to get it to work perfectly.

http://rapidshare.co...VPE_EseT.script

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users