SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Nov 28 2011 07:32 PM
- Last Updated: Dec 01 2011 10:41 PM
- File Size: 7.86MB
- Views: 10130
- Downloads: 7299
- Approved by: Nuno Brito
- Approved on: 29 November 2011 - 09:58 AM
Download DigitalSignatureTweaker 126.96.36.199 Votes
This is a PoC that one can hide data inside an Authenticode signed executable without invalidating the signature. It supports compression, encryption and timestamp manipulation, as well as a separat program to extract hidden data. More explanations inside the readme. Discussion follow at; http://reboot.pro/15889/
What's New in Version 188.8.131.52 (See full changelog)
- Added blocking for large files (above 95.000.000 bytes) to prevent large payloads crashing the program.
- Some more verbose messages and error checking.
- - Fixed bug inside filesystem timestamp manipulation on x64 OS. Turned out some datatypes needed to be changed.
- - Fixed small bug with the tickbox for keeping timestamps.
- Temporarily deactivated timestamp manipulation on x64 host OS. Problem is caused by how NtQueryInformationFile and NtSetInformationFile are used. Ie DigitalSignatureTweaker will again run on 64-bit host OS.
- New features:
- - Preserve filesystem timestamps on executable.
- - Optionally compress data.
- - Optionally AES256 encrypt the data.
- - Now with a GUI that shows more verbose information in a lower pane.
- - Added a custom header in front of hidden data so identification of it is possible.
- - Added a separate program to extract data from signatures.
- 374 Total Files
- 13 Total Categories
- 89 Total Authors
- 5094268 Total Downloads
- Discalot Latest File
- ReTokener Latest Submitter
56 user(s) are online (in the past 3000 minutes)
0 members, 56 guests, 0 anonymous users