SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Apr 24 2012 04:08 PM
- Last Updated: May 18 2012 04:07 PM
- File Size: 1.17MB
- Views: 7721
- Downloads: 3838
Download MaxResolution 5
If you build your Win7PE only for one PC this component is not necessarily needed, the display resolution can be fix.
But build Win7PE for many different PC's with different displays and graphic cards, this component help to find the maximal supported resolution automatically. Usually this is also the native resolution.
- if run at startup, automatical search maximal supported resoution
- optional show message to break the switch-process
- detect if PE is running as virtual machine and skipped the switching-process
- as an alternative can be set for virtual machines a maximum resolution
- not recommended for CRT-Monitors
-It is recommended to enable the message if the maximum resolution is not supported by the monitor. So you can test the resolution and skip the process if you not shure.
It is test with Win7PE_SE, but it sure works well for other projects.
Place the script in Tweaks
What's New in Version 5 (See full changelog)
- disable message if VM detect and 'exlude switching for VM' is enabled
- 406 Total Files
- 13 Total Categories
- 91 Total Authors
- 5870340 Total Downloads
- VHD_WIMBOOT - Apply and Capture of WIM Files for OS in VHD Latest File
- wimb Latest Submitter
19 user(s) are online (in the past 3000 minutes)
0 members, 18 guests, 0 anonymous users